Ware

Beth

Sylvia,

I just finished reading "A Passion for Him" and enjoyed it immensely. However, it got me thinking about Ware's future.

Are you planning on writing a book about him? Meanwhile, I'll just have to bide my time until I get to read Simon's story. I'm anxiously awaiting that one as well.

Thanks!

--Beth

Beth, I had the same question! I felt so sorry for him. I know Simon's story is coming up....hopefully she'll give Ware a happy ending. He seemed so disillusioned.

Yes, I do plan to write something for him. From the moment he first showed up in PASSION FOR THE GAME, I thought he'd make a wonderful hero. :D

Hugs,

Sylvia

• 4 months later...

Yes, I do plan to write something for him. From the moment he first showed up in PASSION FOR THE GAME, I thought he'd make a wonderful hero. :)

Hugs,

Sylvia

I am so excited to have found this message! I am in the process of reading all the books in this series and I too was curious about Ware and I am so happy to hear that there will be a book and a happy ending for him! Can't wait til it's in print so I can purchase it. By the way - love your writing. Look forward to reading more soon!

-lilrockstar78

• 4 months later...