Heat of the Night

Dear Sylvia,

Now that HOTN is out, can you please tell me if it will later be release in hardcover or will it just be out as paperback? I'm asking is because Nicole Jordan has her books out in paperback first and will later have the hardcopy out. I just wanted to know so that I will decide to wait to buy it or not. I'm really looking forward to reading this "Dream Guardian" series. Will you be writing more of them? I hope so, this series are just to die for!!!

Wishing you the very best of everything this 2008!

Toni

Bangkok, Thailand

Now that HOTN is out, can you please tell me if it will later be release in hardcover or will it just be out as paperback? Will you be writing more of them? I hope so, this series are just to die for!!!

Hi Toni,

I haven't heard that HOTN will be releasing in hardcover, so at this point I'm assuming it won't be. I'm sorry. :)

However, I will be writing more books in this series! The story isn't finished and I'm really looking forward to introducing you to more Dream Guardians. :P

I hope you enjoy HOTN when you pick it up and I'm so happy to hear that you've enjoyed the series so far.

Hugs and Happy New Year!

Sylvia

• 5 years later...