MARKED - Tor Goodness [Ends Sept. 30]

Guest admin

_mugs.jpg

Win two MARKED series coffee mugs, a bag of Tor logo imprinted MM's, and a Tor-logo keychain (purple heart that lights up when you squeeze it.)

Just post in this thread.

Are you a coffee drinker? In the morning or all day long?

No coffee for you? What's your kick-in-the-pants drink of choice?

Contest ends September 30, 2008.

np-2.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:) While I love the smell of a good coffee brewing I have never been able to stand the taste. I love a good herbal tea but have used a caffeinated pop to get a boost in the morning. I don't what I will do for a boost now though since I had gastric bypass a month ago and am not supposed to have carbonated and/or caffeinated drinks anymore.

I don't drink coffee every day but there are certainly times that it is the drink needed at that moment. For a jolt of caffeine I'm most likely to drink a diet Cola - diabetics get limited choices! Thanks for the contests, they make hearing about and reading the books even more fun!

I'm so looking forward to this series out SJ!! Its great having the boards here. :D

Oh yes, a coffee drinker with Vanilla Nut or Hazelnut creamer!

I'm mostly just a morning drinker of coffee except in the winter on the weekends me and hubby do make a late afternoon pot, usually a flavored one to help warm up.

Now its not cold now, nor is it morning yet but talking about this is making me want some now! :lol:

Caffey