Music

Nathalia

Black Eye Peas:

"I Got A Feeling That Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night"

I can see Eva dancing to this when she is at the club with her girlfriends and phones Gideon from the club....

Just thought this song would be a good one for Gideon and Eva

Sex on Fire" Kings of Leon

How about "Unbreak my heart" by Toni Braxton, after Gideon pulled away from Eva . Love this song

Yes to all of these!  I wonder which songs will be used when the series gets made in to a TV series! So excited for that!

Everytime I heard Maroon 5's Daylight or One More Night....I think of them too..

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a playlist strictly dedicated to the Crossfire Series and wanted to share a select few from the extensive list (LOL):

The Reason by Hoobastank - great song that fits the ending of Relected In You when Gideon was being secretive and pulling away from Eva.

By Your Side by Sade - this song really explains the passion they have for each other.

Gorilla by Bruno Mars - portrays the animalistic side!!

Skin by Rihanna - Bedroom talk!

Edge of Desire by John Mayer - one of my favorite songs ever, this is so raw and emotional that perfectly explains the need and want of G & E for each other, especially when they spend time apart.

Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson - speaks for Gideon.

Save Me From Myself - speaks for Eva.

Pusher Love Girl by Justin Timberlake - because Eva is his drug, and vice versa.

Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart by Alicia Keys - Eva's thoughts when she and Gideon "break up".

-J

I actually have a playlist strictly dedicated to the Crossfire Series and wanted to share a select few from the extensive list (LOL):

The Reason by Hoobastank - great song that fits the ending of Relected In You when Gideon was being secretive and pulling away from Eva.

By Your Side by Sade - this song really explains the passion they have for each other.

Gorilla by Bruno Mars - portrays the animalistic side!!

Skin by Rihanna - Bedroom talk!

Edge of Desire by John Mayer - one of my favorite songs ever, this is so raw and emotional that perfectly explains the need and want of G & E for each other, especially when they spend time apart.

Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson - speaks for Gideon.

Save Me From Myself - speaks for Eva.

Pusher Love Girl by Justin Timberlake - because Eva is his drug, and vice versa.

Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart by Alicia Keys - Eva's thoughts when she and Gideon "break up".

-J

That's awesome!

Hey all...just wondering if anyone else had songs in mind for Gideon and Eva?

I'm really liking 'Fix You' by Vita Chambers. Just seems so passionate :)

it's not a romantic song so don't laugh but the song by Mumford and Sons "I will wait" makes me think of Gideon & Eva when he tells her in the elevator to be patient and wait. I'm having a spring fever kind of day so my brain is fried lol

Yes to all of these!  I wonder which songs will be used when the series gets made in to a TV series! So excited for that!

Everytime I heard Maroon 5's Daylight or One More Night....I think of them too..

Is this going to made into a T.V. Series or a movie?  I could see a movie but not an entire series. 

OK, Gideon, this one's for you...

"To really love a woman

To understand her - you gotta know her deep inside

Hear every thought - see every dream

N' give her wings - if she wants to fly

Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her arms

You know you really love a woman...."

Bryan Adams:

"You Know you Really Love A Woman"

OK, Gideon, this one's for you..."To really love a womanTo understand her - you gotta know her deep insideHear every thought - see every dreamN' give her wings - if she wants to flyThen when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her armsYou know you really love a woman...."Brian Adams:"You Know you Really Love A Woman"

Great choice!

"Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. For Corrine, sexually frustrated by a guy she's absolutely convinced, by the way he's hanging around her, wants to f*** her, But the guy won't lay a hand on her yet, and it's driving the woman crazy.

The chorus "loosen up my buttons" is about the woman daring the guy to take her clothes off and .... well. She's sick of waiting and has decided to flat out proposition the guy herself.

Corrine seduced him once before, many years ago. How much longer is she going to wait now for him to make the first move now? Is she reaching the point where once again, she's going to try to take sexual matters into her own hands? Like she's already taken other matters into her own hands - manipulating her way into his life again through guilt, then moving right around the corner from his place, then destroying a new relationship he'd been in, going out on dates with him, and now hanging out with him every opportunity she gets.

"Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. For Corrine, sexually frustrated by a guy she's absolutely convinced, by the way he's hanging around her, wants to f*** her, But the guy won't lay a hand on her yet, and it's driving the woman crazy.

The chorus "loosen up my buttons" is about the woman daring the guy to take her clothes off and .... well. She's sick of waiting and has decided to flat out proposition the guy herself.

Corrine seduced him once before, many years ago. How much longer is she going to wait now for him to make the first move now? Is she reaching the point where once again, she's going to try to take sexual matters into her own hands? Like she's already taken other matters into her own hands - manipulating her way into his life again through guilt, then moving right around the corner from his place, then destroying a new relationship he'd been in, going out on dates with him, and now hanging out with him every opportunity she gets.

It would be interesting to see if Corinne does actually snap and drug Gideon to have her wicked way with him as someone has posted earlier on this blog...remember what Eva said when she was about to break up with Gideon "The sight of him hit me hard reminding me of all I stood to lose if I lost him" I imagine Corinne has these same thoughts hourly LOL

Sylvia said that the series got picked up by Lionsgate for T.V.

I'm hoping for it to be on HBO! :)

Lionsgate does some excellent TV series, including the award-winning Mad Men and Nurse Jackie. Sylvia's agent deserves a standing-O for negotiating the film rights to Crossfire with such a major film and TV studio.

Lionsgate does some excellent TV series, including the award-winning Mad Men and Nurse Jackie. Sylvia's agent deserves a standing-O for negotiating the film rights to Crossfire with such a major film and TV studio.

Has anyone really looked at the photo of Henry Cavill I mean really looked at it?? He IS Gideon--he has the cerulean blue eyes the hair over the collar the body and a beautiful smile so I hope Sylvia can snag him for the role because he is perfect!!

Has anyone really looked at the photo of Henry Cavill I mean really looked at it?? He IS Gideon--he has the cerulean blue eyes the hair over the collar the body and a beautiful smile so I hope Sylvia can snag him for the role because he is perfect!!

She wouldn't have any direct power over which actors and actresses get the contracts to play the roles. That power ultimately rests with the studio, and it's usually the producers and the director who ultimately decide.

BUT ....

As the author of the series, and someone with star power herself now, Sylvia has a lot of influence to be able to sway fans -- sway her own fans as an author as well as help sway Cavill's fans as an actor. Her influence gives him a huge advantage among the pool of actors who would fight to land the role.