Entwined With You Snippets

LN Cronan

I want one and one (tons) time with Gideon. I love Eva but she misses key things.

At this point I hope we hear from Gideon via his own words, him explaining his feelings and us getting to know him via his way (reading from his point of view).

Hi KiMa,

I agree with you.  I need answers.  The romance is fine and all, but at this point I need answers and lots of them.  I can no longer be placated with whispered "sweet nothings".  Gideon needs to start talking...fast! :)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi KiMa,

I agree with you.  I need answers.  The romance is fine and all, but at this point I need answers and lots of them.  I can no longer be placated with whispered "sweet nothings".  Gideon needs to start talking...fast! :)

I want meaningful, on his knees, in tears "I love you"...however he chooses to say it.

I want her to finally stop being confused about some things he says at times LOL

I basically want to sit on my couch and bawl my eyes out when he finally gets to that point LOL

Ladies,

I am having a hard time keeping up with all of the posts---LOL

Did someone post that there will be no more snippets in EWY?

I think we are still getting the snapshots of each chapter, twice a week.

It was posted no more snippets because we are getting chapter 1 next week.

I want meaningful, on his knees, in tears "I love you"...however he chooses to say it.

I want her to finally stop being confused about some things he says at times LOL

I basically want to sit on my couch and bawl my eyes out when he finally gets to that point LOL

Hi Jenny,

I am in the same boat with you sister!! You just said it more eloquently! :)

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/04/20/entwined-snippet-11/

Gideon cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, our flavors mingling. “Thank you.â€

“What are you thanking me for? You did all the work.â€

“There’s no work involved in F(&^*** you, angel.†His slow smile was pure satiated male. “I’m grateful for the privilege.â€

I sank back onto my heels. “You’re killing me. You can’t be that gorgeous and sexy and say stuff like that. It’s overload. It fries my brain. Sends me into a meltdown.â€

His smile widened and he kissed me again. “I know the feeling.â€

Hi Kirsten,

Sigh! Love, love, love it! :)

I'm a bottle blonde...lol

What if a few of us had a few stray gray hairs that just didn't want to be tamed by hair dyes or henna or whatever.  Where would a woman like that wind up  on the Gideon's interested list?  :) 

What if a few of us had a few stray gray hairs that just didn't want to be tamed by hair dyes or henna or whatever.  Where would a woman like that wind up  on the Gideon's interested list?  :) 

hey Gigi

There's always a wig! Lol :) only problem, if you got all hot and steamy with him, it could end up on the floor with your clothes!! :)

anybody attending the Kansas city RT book convention this week???I hear SD is on a panel...sometime today I gathered from the schedule and twitter posts...full report ladies, we want a full report!

Oh it'd be excellent if a reader of these forums would attend and then jump in to the discussion as a newly-signed-up-poster.

Especially because there's an excellent chance Sylvia might answer more questions about Gideon killing Nathan.

That recent radio interview some of us here listened to live via online streaming, the interview where Sylvia said Gideon did kill Nathan, the radio station itself was in Kansas. So local listeners would have heard it too. I'll bet she gets fan questions about it at the KC event.