Eve of Chaos and Warfare

debznicholas

Question

So many questions Sylvia lol, firstly does Eve of Sin City come before warfare or after.  The others are never ending...  What is the outcome of the housesit, did Caine and Eve get the outcome they wanted, if so will they be marks or mortal in this time.  What is Gadara up to, what happens to Reed, what is Satan waiting for when he kissed Eve and said that will have to tide me over for now! And where is the priest.  Is satan Caaines father and if so is he Reeds also as they look alike.  Hum definitely enough questions and more books lol.  Another fan said it would be interesting to see Eve and Lindsay meet, I agree with her I think they are very much alike and would be best friends. Need more Sylvia :)  Fantastic books congratulations .

1 answer to this question