Title of book four

julie54

I kinda figured nothing would officially be said about the title of book 4 until Entwined is out.

And even though the publisher sets the date for release I wasn't sure if they had said anything to Sylvia about it yet.

Thank you for the info from fb... I'm not on fb so the only way I get that info is when you awesome ladies share it here.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda figured nothing would officially be said about the title of book 4 until Entwined is out.

And even though the publisher sets the date for release I wasn't sure if they had said anything to Sylvia about it yet.

Thank you for the info from fb... I'm not on fb so the only way I get that info is when you awesome ladies share it here.

Hi Peachies,I  

think that the latest information was that Sylvia was half way through writing her fourth book.  I am not sure how much longer it will take her to finish writing the book.  Then I would assume; she would have to present it to her editors and such and then go back and write the revisions.  I seriously hope that this entire process doesn't take yet another year before we see the next installment. Sigh!

I think in one of Sylvia's recent interviews she said they won't release the name or release dates until after Entwined is on the shelves.

Hi Sharonm745, 

It is now official; Entwined is now on the shelves.  How long do you think we will have to wait until we get more information?

Hi Peachies,I

think that the latest information was that Sylvia was half way through writing her fourth book. I am not sure how much longer it will take her to finish writing the book. Then I would assume; she would have to present it to her editors and such and then go back and write the revisions. I seriously hope that this entire process doesn't take yet another year before we see the next installment. Sigh!

Hi GiGi,

Thanks for the info..... I guess I was hoping the book 4 title would be on the last page of Entwined. And wishful for a (super soon) projected release date.

Hi Peachies,I  

think that the latest information was that Sylvia was half way through writing her fourth book.  I am not sure how much longer it will take her to finish writing the book.  Then I would assume; she would have to present it to her editors and such and then go back and write the revisions.  I seriously hope that this entire process doesn't take yet another year before we see the next installment. Sigh!

Both books will be out within a year from entwined

Both books will be out within a year from entwined

According to my friend at a meet and greet the other day Sylvia said that we won't have Gideon on TV until all the books are out, so there is a deadline on when these books have to be released by I would imagine.

Book For Needs To Be Something From Gideon..!

@SylDay: Suggestions? “RT @Nd71Nicole: I am absolutely in love with the Crossfire characters! Can't wait until part 4!!! What will the title be?â€@SylDay: @JKs4me No, it's tacking Gideon's issues. Eva had 2.5 books to deal with hers and now it's Ace's turn.

According to my friend at a meet and greet the other day Sylvia said that we won't have Gideon on TV until all the books are out, so there is a deadline on when these books have to be released by I would imagine.

Hi Kirsten, 

Do you know which company (HBO, etc.) has decided to air the Gideon TV series?

I asked her that in Paramus. Liongate wants to start but they can't until after the books are out

I know we don't have an official title for book 4.... Yet.... I think a good title is "Deeper in You".

I know that was a suggested title for the original 1st book, that was changed to "Bared to You". Eva & Gideon have grown so much together "Deeper in You" could be an appropriate title.

What do you think?

My thoughts on a title for book $:

Absolved by You

Redeemed by you

Can hardly wait.

I think that should be the title of the next book (even though it fit with the series) Can't Hardly Wait For You.  Instead of talking about Gideon and Eva it would be a tribute to the readers.