Title of book four

julie54

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie, i have been trying to convince my husband to move to the UK. No luck yet. If i do i will need someone to show me the ropes. Care to assist :)

That is so funny as I so want to move to the States more for the weather, here in Scotland it get's a bit crap LOL

She will surprise us when we least expect it   :(

True, 

I also wonder when she will start to post snippets and snapshots, I did wonder if she would leave the snapshots until nearer the time of the books publish date like she did for Entwined

She will surprise us when we least expect it   :(

I shall be honoured.

Where are you at the moment?

Anyone who wants to friend me on FB, my name is Jen Spera. The more friends the better :D

If any of you guys come to Edinburgh let me know, we can meet up and I can show you around :)

I am all for traveling. I will have to wait until after the baby is born, though.

Oh I love babies. Can wait till my daughter starts a family. Looking forward to being a nana.

You are so lucky. Your beaches in America are stunning. I love the gulf coast.