Welcome!

The more the merrier!!! :lol:

As Julie said to me, you'll need more than a cup of coffe over our posts!

LOL, one of my favorite things to do when reading the Crossfire books is to have a glass of wine nearby.  Especially late at night when the house is quiet and everyone is sleeping.

I know it's very addictive.

My friends think I'm insane being on this forum over a book. H e l l it's just so much fun and I love the international flavour to it. :D

Actually this is a nice way to be able to discussing a book that your passionate about with people who feel the same way and have really great discussions. 

hello-bear-animation.gif

Hi Aimee, glad to have you here.

Ok Kirsten,

I have to ask; where on earth do you find all these smiley, winky, cutesy, cuddle-type, moving icons?  Holy cow, I must be living under a rock or something.  I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for this kind of stuff.  Spill the details sister....

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks..

Im a newbie and just wanted to say hello.

I haven't been on a board since Lost was on.

Welcome!

You're going to have a hoot on this forum.

Don't be afraid to post your thoughts and opinions-we can go from one end of the spectrum to the other!