Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tailor would probably love to have Gideon do an ad for him since he is so drop dead gorgeous and has an incredible bod and oodles of cash!!!

Hi Sscrph, 

Who wouldn't love to have Gideon model their tailored suits?  They would have to be out of their minds to pass up a man like Gideon! :)

Hi Gigi

From something Clancy said, Nathan was being tailed, by him. Gideon would have had him followed I'm sure to protect Eva and wanting to know his whereabouts.

Monica I'm sure knows Gideon was responsible from that comment about his secrets when lunching with Eva. Let me work out a scenario today and get back to you. A challenge heh! Like it. :)

Hi Julie,

Just tell me where you want to add your points.  I can add it to a "master working theory" or you can add it and then repost and we can go from there.  I look forward to what you and the other ladies have to say and add! :)

I could not stay on long last night and kept getting beat at the quiz, was not quick enough and all the ladies on there yesterday were amazing, I don't know how they remember all that stuff, I was just in awe, thanks for thinking those questions up ladies, it was great :)

I could not stay on long last night and kept getting beat at the quiz, was not quick enough and all the ladies on there yesterday were amazing, I don't know how they remember all that stuff, I was just in awe, thanks for thinking those questions up ladies, it was great :)

Huh.

You need to revise and revisit! Lol

It was the Kingsman and cranberry that did it! Lol

Huh.

This is a pretty minor comment, but if I were Mark and Eva I think I would would try to get the folks at CI to re-brand their vodka. There's something about the name "Kingsman" that sounds kind of "downmarket" to me. Maybe that's just me. Also it's getting a little scary that there's nothing too trivial for me to start getting worked up about in these books. :). Maybe I need a vacation from them - but then there would be withdrawal pains I'm sure. :(

This is a pretty minor comment, but if I were Mark and Eva I think I would would try to get the folks at CI to re-brand their vodka. There's something about the name "Kingsman" that sounds kind of "downmarket" to me. Maybe that's just me. Also it's getting a little scary that there's nothing too trivial for me to start getting worked up about in these books. :). Maybe I need a vacation from them - but then there would be withdrawal pains I'm sure. :(

you would get withdrawl symptons, I know even last night when I went to bed I was thinking, I will just check but I knew if I went on the site and saw posts I would be up for hours and even worse today at work LOL :)

Huh.

LOL, I only had 2 and it was not Kingsman or Stollie, we don't get that over here, it is Smirnoff we get in the UK, the one in my picture Stuart and I brought back from Portugal, may find Stollie in USA next year :)

What you rename the vodka? 

Ive said this before and ill say it again... the second that woman opened her mouth she became a problem!!

Hi Claudine, 

I agree completely! Out of all the characters (sans Nathan now dirtnap motel resident), I think that she is the scariest character of all!  She has the potential to do the most harm.  What does everyone think?

What you rename the vodka?

I say we just go with Crossfire Vodka you know nothing like a little vodka to put fire in your belly... I have to agree I never liked the name Kingsman either although it does sound like its supposed to be a cheaper brand remember Eva's take on it in the meeting "luxury on a budget".

I say we just go with Crossfire Vodka you know nothing like a little vodka to put fire in your belly... I have to agree I never liked the name Kingsman either although it does sound like its supposed to be a cheaper brand remember Eva's take on it in the meeting "luxury on a budget".

I would drink it! :)