Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

And I wanted to laugh when Eva finally "played dirty" against Corrine .... knowing that she (Eva) and Gideon were about to have the inevitable discussion about his publicly dating Corrine, Eva made sure he'd have to see "the girls" (her rack) while he discussed another woman.

I was pleased that he instantly agreed "no more Corrine" -- had in fact already cut Corrine off. I wonder when he did it. The last time he was seen with Corrine was Monday evening, leaving the Crossfire with her shortly after business hours. Did he do it that night? On Tuesday, after he and Eva took their all-important car ride? Or did he do it Thursday morning, while Eva was still asleep following an entire night of make-up lovemaking?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I wanted to laugh when Eva finally "played dirty" against Corrine .... knowing that she (Eva) and Gideon were about to have the inevitable discussion about his publicly dating Corrine, Eva made sure he'd have to see "the girls" (her rack) while he discussed another woman.

I was pleased that he instantly agreed "no more Corrine" -- had in fact already cut Corrine off. I wonder when he did it. The last time he was seen with Corrine was Monday evening, leaving the Crossfire with her shortly after business hours. Did he do it that night? On Tuesday, after he and Eva took their all-important car ride? Or did he do it Thursday morning, while Eva was still asleep following an entire night of make-up lovemaking?

Maybe it was Tuesday after the car ride?

I think he did it after Eva confronted Elizabeth..! That was is way of knowing that she cared that's why he gave her back the ring..!! (Maybe)

Angus is former MI6, the British foreign intelligence agency, the U.K.'s counterpart to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). And if Angus is 40-something (a guess based on the fact his red hair is now graying) he'd have been a 20-something spy agency guy in the early to mid 1990s, the decade following the collapse of the Soviet Union, when the Cold War had ended and everything in Europe and the United States was changing.

Keep that in mind, chapter-per-day ladies .... it might be important later ;) But we'll get to later chapters, well, later.

Angus is former MI6, the British foreign intelligence agency, the U.K.'s counterpart to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). And if Angus is 40-something (a guess based on the fact his red hair is now graying) he'd have been a 20-something spy agency guy in the early to mid 1990s, the decade following the collapse of the Soviet Union, when the Cold War had ended and everything in Europe and the United States was changing.

Keep that in mind, chapter-per-day ladies .... it might be important later ;) But we'll get to later chapters, well, later.

Yes Please... LATER..!! :)

I think he did it after Eva confronted Elizabeth..! That was is way of knowing that she cared that's why he gave her back the ring..!! (Maybe)

I think the dramatic set of events over the weekend played a huge role in Gideon deciding that continuing to date Corrine was playing with fire:

Eva went after his mother as some sort of avenging angel

Eva danced with Creepy Christopher Jr.

Eva got a sexy make-over so dramatic she'd practically transformed her appearance 

AND .... Brett Kline gave an interview proclaiming he'd reconnected with Eva and wanted to work things out

Ruh roh.

Eva had crawled out of her cave. Was she now on the prowl, on the manhunt? Twice, her being upset about Corrine had driven her straight to Brett. Maybe Gideon feared (correctly) his being seen with Corrine anymore was a high-risk situation of it's own.

I think the dramatic set of events over the weekend played a huge role in Gideon deciding that continuing to date Corrine was playing with fire:

Eva went after his mother as some sort of avenging angel

Eva danced with Creepy Christopher Jr.

Eva got a sexy make-over so dramatic she'd practically transformed her appearance 

AND .... Brett Kline gave an interview proclaiming he'd reconnected with Eva and wanted to work things out

Ruh roh.

Eva had crawled out of her cave. Was she now on the prowl, on the manhunt? Twice, her being upset about Corrine had driven her straight to Brett. Maybe Gideon feared (correctly) his being seen with Corrine anymore was a high-risk situation of it's own.

True..! I'm just glad he figured it out..!!

I think that this chapter showed Eva the lengths that Gideon had went to make her safe and answered her why he had done some of the things he had done.  Getting mad for her walking to work, how the stain got on his shirt sleeve. "All the times I had almost hated him for being an a**hole he had been keeping me safe from Nathan"

"I hate to freak you out, but you've got it bad for me"

No one deserves to be bullied, and just because this is an online space and we cant see each other's faces does not mean it gives anyone free reign to be mean spirited just because they wont have to deal with the same consequences one would in person. 

In my short time here I've gotten the impressions that this is a great forum and FUN, we dont take ourselves seriously here (the evidence is in our Henry obsession and Frisky Fridays lol). This isn't a  G8 summit, we love the characters and are committed to the story, and yes at times we veer off topic but I dont think that is a serious offense. 

I felt like I needed to say that....

Now.. I absolutely loved that Gideon has an apartment next door. What I would do to have a sexy Arse neighbor like him!! 

Not the first time someone complained out this individual...! I should known better!!

Silly me shoulda known tricks are for kids..!

I'm trying to get caught up on these threads from yesterday. Super busy with the last day of school yesterday. I was beginning to get discouraged and about to quit reading but I see now, that hopefully everything has been resolved. I love reading everyone thoughts and inputs. Y'all keep up the good work.