Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure it really matters how long it takes to set up the foundation to the point where it is functioning completely.  There is time to begin the process, get input from Gideon, put Cary in place and start the paper work.  In real life, it takes time to get a foundation recognized as a 501 3c organization but there are many aspects that need to be put in place.  The state tax / corporation / foundation articles of incorporation can be set up and put in place in a couple days with the right connections and I'm sure Gideon has that.  It only took me five days and I don't know anybody with connections.

Hi Sharon, 

Thank you for the information. It is most helpful. :)

I haven't a clue.  I was just thinking about the plans to remodel the master bedroom so they are connected via a passageway.  Maybe Gideon will remodel the area around his office to connect their areas using Scott's office as a walkthru and Eva's assistant on the other side. Then again, the 10th floor could be it.  Maybe being too close will distract them from the work they need to do during the day.

Anything is possible at this point. 

I think Gideon will convince her that she will have autonomy and he will not put her in a position that she can't handle.  Her biggest concern is bringing work disagreements home with them.  If Gideon can convince her that they will leave disagreements at the office he has a new employee.  I still think her loyalty will ultimately bring her to Cross Industries.

You have given me something to think about.  Thank you. 

I remember that as well, can't wait now :)

Here is our Gideon 

1016551_169982996515437_451045905_n.jpg

O M G :blush:

I had the worst withdrawal symptoms ever and you've just given me my cure-all, thank you so much.

He's the ultimate indeed!!!!

O M G :blush:

I had the worst withdrawal symptoms ever and you've just given me my cure-all, thank you so much.

He's the ultimate indeed!!!!

I know, I was not on for a couple of days so I thought I should post as many of Henry as I could to give us all a treat :)

“Thank you.â€

“What are you thanking me for? You did all the work.â€

“There’s no work involved in f*cking you, angel.†His slow smile was pure satiated male. “I’m grateful for the privilege.â€

I sank back on to my heels. “You’re killing me. You can’t be that gorgeous and sexy and say stuff like that. It’s overload. It fries my brain. Sends me into a meltdown.â€

His smile widened and he kiss me again. “I know the feeling.â€

Eva & Gideon
( Entwined with You by @SylDay )

I think for sure she will be working in some respect with Gideon's company because it means so much to him.  And what did he say the Cross in Cross Industries would include her (that is not exactly how he put it). :)

And I think he even said that before they were married....

There is no doubt in my mind that Mrs. Cross is going to work at Cross Industries.  Gideon wants her and Eva wants to make Gideon happy.  Besides, the pre-nup gave her 1/2 of everything he earns from the day they are married, she would really be working for herself.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mrs. Cross is going to work at Cross Industries.  Gideon wants her and Eva wants to make Gideon happy.  Besides, the pre-nup gave her 1/2 of everything he earns from the day they are married, she would really be working for herself.

I think I responded to this twice.  I haven't had time to get on the forum regularly because it is crazy at work right now.  I lose track of where I left off. 

I'm sure she will get a hefty wage rise too , Sharon. :) lucky girl.

Gideon wants her working with him, but he will need to give her space. She has a good head on those shoulders, she will make mistakes, but it will make a good business woman out of her and it will be a learning curve for her. If Mark joins her, he will guide her as he has done at the moment.

Anything is possible at this point.

I agree I can't see Gideon getting any work done with Eva around!! He always says when she's in a room he doesn't see anyone else!

I don't think this would work for him during his many meetings throughout the day!! LOL. :). :)

Gideon wants her working with him, but he will need to give her space. She has a good head on those shoulders, she will make mistakes, but it will make a good business woman out of her and it will be a learning curve for her. If Mark joins her, he will guide her as he has done at the moment.

It's a good thing she will be getting a raise since she wants to pay her share of the penthouse rent...LOL. :)

Yeah finally can answer you now.  

She may not get a wage rise but payment in kind ~wink wink~ LOL :)