Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go for it, may even go and get it myself, I know I loved watching the show :)

Hi Sheens

they did a terrific job with the show. I'm watching it even though it runs quite late at night.  I used to like the jewellery they used , but now there's The One Jewel who's got my full attention. I really wonder how could I have overlooked him??

HI Sheens, 

It this posting one of HC's head shots for the studios?

Hi GiGi  :)

Sheens is just spoiling US!!!

My husband came home last night with The Tudors box set for me, I think he has now realised fighting my Henry obsession is a lost cause!!

way to go Whiteybitey, I am going to look in HMV see if they have any offers on for the box set :)  Just to watch Henry on my 42inch TV HD Yeah!!!!!!

Was picking up the slack...!!!  He is so very HOT   :wub:

sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, been reading Down London Road, finally finished it tonight, not bad going with just starting a stopping then from yesterday to today I could not put it down, really enjoyed it, will read it again but just downloaded Down Dublin Street to read about Joss and Braden so will start that tonight but thought I should come on and catch up and FB as not been on that for a couple of days either and my hubby said he left me a message on one of the links I did a couple of days ago so best look at that.

Thanks Whitebitey will have a look tomorrow :)

sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, been reading Down London Road, finally finished it tonight, not bad going with just starting a stopping then from yesterday to today I could not put it down, really enjoyed it, will read it again but just downloaded Down Dublin Street to read about Joss and Braden so will start that tonight but thought I should come on and catch up and FB as not been on that for a couple of days either and my hubby said he left me a message on one of the links I did a couple of days ago so best look at that.

Thanks Whitebitey will have a look tomorrow :)

Oh I love picking up the slack!!!!

Do you read on your iPad or real books???

I use IBook on IPad I have the normal side IPad as I didn't fancy the IPad mini too small to read decently :)

Cool I think that I for sure am going to buy the Kindle Fire HD this weekend, it is on sales at a local electronics store for a very good price.  I am excited now that I have made a decision!!!   :)  I am terrible with decision!!!

I found some book blog that help you find free kindle books.

Cool I think that I for sure am going to buy the Kindle Fire HD this weekend, it is on sales at a local electronics store for a very good price.  I am excited now that I have made a decision!!!   :)  I am terrible with decision!!!

I found some book blog that help you find free kindle books.

cool that sounds great, I am sure you will love it, the girl at work has one and she loves it so easy to read her books on and takes it everywhere with her :)