Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool that sounds great, I am sure you will love it, the girl at work has one and she loves it so easy to read her books on and takes it everywhere with her :)

I read on my iPad too! I love it!

:) Now that I decided I want it now!  Maybe pop over and get it Friday nite....

I'm going to buy The Tudors DVD like tomorrow morning!  :blush:  

They are even sold at half their prize at my local bookstore. Am I a lucky girl or what? ;)

Hold the phone..... I did not know he was in that. Guess i know what i am doing this week :D

sorry for neglecting my responsibilities, been reading Down London Road, finally finished it tonight, not bad going with just starting a stopping then from yesterday to today I could not put it down, really enjoyed it, will read it again but just downloaded Down Dublin Street to read about Joss and Braden so will start that tonight but thought I should come on and catch up and FB as not been on that for a couple of days either and my hubby said he left me a message on one of the links I did a couple of days ago so best look at that.

Thanks Whitebitey will have a look tomorrow :)

I absolutely loved Joss and Braden's story!

I love my kindle fire!! I got it in the Black Friday sale for £99. Best purchase ever!!

There's a Facebook page called free digital reads and they post links to free books. Some aren't great but you get the occasional good one and for free you don't mind!

That is good to know about the web site, the 2 that I am looking at are 16GB $159.00 and 32GB $189.00.

That is good to know about the web site, the 2 that I am looking at are 16GB $159.00 and 32GB $189.00.

BookBub.com is another one.  You pick what you like and they will email everyday with what is free.  A lot of the books are the 1st of a series but many are really good.

BookBub.com is another one.  You pick what you like and they will email everyday with what is free.  A lot of the books are the 1st of a series but many are really good.

That is the one that I have been following my sister in law told me about it I really like it!!!   :)

I also like several book blogs on FB they are good too....

My husband came home last night with The Tudors box set for me, I think he has now realised fighting my Henry obsession is a lost cause!! 😉

Hi Whiteybitey,

Maybe your husband is just a really smart man who will use your love of HC to his advantage. If you are happy then surely he will be happy too! Doesn't the saying go "Happy Wife, happy life!". ;)