SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Matt Bomer.  He is a great actor and would play Christian perfectly.  He is tall, debonair and very emotional.  The best quote in this article is

4. He can emote pain with a simple facial expression.

Let's be real: Any actor can play a mysterious character with a stoic face. But playing a man in pain takes a lot of emoting and a different caliber of acting. As an actor, Matt Bomer does an excellent job emoting and one facial expression quickly reveals what he's filling. Given that Christian Grey is quiet and hard to read, the actor that plays him should be able to speak with expressions alone.

I don't get why people get hung up on his sexual preference.  He is an actor when I watch him on White Collar I never think of him as anything but hot and sexy.

In my opinion he is the perfect Christian Grey. The producers of White Collar are excited that the fans want him for Christian so I don't think he will have any problems getting the time he needs. 

I agree, when I watch him on White Collar I never think about his sexual preference, just about how he is acting.  It was EL James herself who made the comment in an article that I read ages ago about she did not think he would be good in that role.

Sheens xx 

One thing has just struck me. Regarding having no control over Eva, accept in the bedroom!

Dr Petersen picked up on this the first session they had at couples counselling.

He asked Gideon "do you think that Eva's to demanding or expects to much from you." He went on "do you want her to ask you for things, Gideon."

Eva wants her independence, likes having control over her life. Gideon finds this alien to him. He wants to protect her, he wants her to need him. It gives him a secure feeling knowing that she wants and needs him. Making him feel wanted, which his parents didn't.

Yes this is so true because he answered " she doesn't ask me for anything" to which she replied " only the truth"...there you have it!!

That is very interesting, I just hope Eva is not going to be silly and do something she is going to regret and to hurt Gideon

I think that Brett is going to make another pass at her and she will realize that she has been leading him on and she needs to let him go. She may need to kick his A.S.S.

Yes this is so true because he answered " she doesn't ask me for anything" to which she replied " only the truth"...there you have it!!

Maybe he is wanting Eva to be more reliant on him and that is what he hates, is that she is not reliant on him, just a thought 

I think that Brett is going to make another pass at her and she will realize that she has been leading him on and she needs to let him go. She may need to kick his A.S.S.

I hope so JLS, I would hate for either of them to get hurt but I especially don't want Gideon to be hurt, I just think he has been through enough :(

Maybe he is wanting Eva to be more reliant on him and that is what he hates, is that she is not reliant on him, just a thought

Hi Sheena

That's what I was saying.

He wants Eva to need him. He wants to be wanted, he needs to be needed. His parents left him feeling unloved, and unwanted. That's part of the crux of his problem. The little boy in him feels like he doesn't belong. He needs and wants Eva to need and want him. Simple.

I'd like it for October a little birthday present for ME !

The sooner the better !

Don't think EWY was left with a cliff hanger but left you wanting more in a good way

I'm hoping for October too because it is better than November of December. 

I didn't think it was a cliff hanger either.  It wouldn't bother me if it was but some fans were really upset. 

Hi Sheena

That's what I was saying.

He wants Eva to need him. He wants to be wanted, he needs to be needed. His parents left him feeling unloved, and unwanted. That's part of the crux of his problem. The little boy in him feels like he doesn't belong. He needs and wants Eva to need and want him. Simple.

when you read it like that it makes you feel even more for Gideon and what he has been through, it makes your heart hurt for him, even though he is fictional you still feel for that character as people are like that in real life :(

I'm hoping for October too because it is better than November of December. 

I didn't think it was a cliff hanger either.  It wouldn't bother me if it was but some fans were really upset. 

I don't think it was a cliff hanger it was just setting you up for the start of Captivated,

October would be good and book 5 January LOL wishful thinking anyway :)

Question, did Sylvia advise how much time the next two books would cover. I would really like to know! I feel like they will need to skip over a few months at least. Especially for the big wedding!

I'm going to go through the thread and answer whatever questions I can that Sharon hasn't already. I did ask her this specific question and she said she's not sure exactly since she is only about halfway through the story, but I'm not expecting a big jump in time, since she is sticking to the format the other books have had.

I'm going to go through the thread and answer whatever questions I can that Sharon hasn't already. I did ask her this specific question and she said she's not sure exactly since she is only about halfway through the story, but I'm not expecting a big jump in time, since she is sticking to the format the other books have had.

Thanks Kirsten, glad to see you managed to get on today LOL :)

I don't think it was a cliff hanger it was just setting you up for the start of Captivated,

The next book will just flow. It was like finishing one chapter, ready to start the next. I'm assuming Captivated will start Friday morning, over sex or coffee? Either will be good. Given a choice, option one it is. ;)