SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

No that was one of my questions that I didn't get to ask.  There were so many people asking questions and not all were about Crossfire...can you imagine? 

I can imagine she would be inundated by questions on all her work :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On SD's FB page it says 'The Wait Is Over' (for EWY)-she should replace that with "The Wait Begins Again'

Can't remember where I saw it or maybe it was in one of the interviews, but it seemed like the release date for CBY was leaning toward December.

She said before the end of the year.  I vote to move the end of the year to Sept.

I agree, it will be the Friday morning before they leave and we know that Gideon will not be happy about his wife going without him, he may insist that Eva keeps her ring on to show everyone she is "engaged", I think if Gideon does not go he will be lost without her, look at what he was like when Eva was in Vegas ;)

I think they are taking the red eye and flying out fri nite...

I'm hoping for October too because it is better than November of December. 

I didn't think it was a cliff hanger either.  It wouldn't bother me if it was but some fans were really upset.

Don't you think it seems sometime that people are reading a different book than you are? I didn't think it was a cliffhanger at all...I just have to say it will be hard for Sylvia to top EWY , I loved every bit of it especially the secret apartment ...it was just so romantic!!

I think it is setting Gideon free  and he is getting stronger.  I think Gideon is just having a hard time adjusting and learning how to act with the one you love.  He definitely accepts Eva's love I go back to the conversation in the car after Eva stops by Lucas' office.  "Because of you, the world makes sense to me in a way it didn't before.  I have a place now, with you."

The scene after Dr Lucas's office explains a lot of his behavior through out the books...

I think you are converting me to your theory.  We don't have too long to wait.

Hi Sharon

See it's not so far fetched now!!! Lol

I would so love that our prim and proper Monica was a madam. That might be how she met Mr Barker. Lol miss whiplash!!! Lol. ;)

Don't you think it seems sometime that people are reading a different book than you are? I didn't think it was a cliffhanger at all...I just have to say it will be hard for Sylvia to top EWY , I loved every bit of it especially the secret apartment ...it was just so romantic!!

I've often thought that. They only read the words. They don't go deeper into the story.

Three compliments one and two perfectly. Romantic with a bit of excitement and angst and.......more!

I know what you mean.  Even when I listened to some of the questions I wondered to myself where did that come from? 

I agree that it will be hard to top EWY but the next one sounds like it will be really good and intense. 

I completely agree with you so much love, trust and growing stronger.  I loved it very very much!!!   :)

I've often thought that. They only read the words. They don't go deeper into the story.

Three compliments one and two perfectly. Romantic with a bit of excitement and angst and.......more!

What really seems strange to me is how so many people were angered by the extra books being planned. I love getting deeper into the different people and seeing the development of their characters and the webs of connection. To me one of the hallmarks of the best novels and movies, is they have engaging secondary characters and back stories. And I look forward to learning their stories and I want to see good things happening in their lives. Think of all the vivid "extras" SD has created: Mark, Steve, Shawna, Martin, Angus, Clancy , Megumi, Cary, Trey, Victor, Ireland, and some of the more problematic like, Monica, Elizabeth, Brett, Magdalena, and of course the bad guys we dislike so intensely. Even Daniel at the gym has a lively spark to him.

What's the big rush?

What really seems strange to me is how so many people were angered by the extra books being planned. I love getting deeper into the different people and seeing the development of their characters and the webs of connection. To me one of the hallmarks of the best novels and movies, is they have engaging secondary characters and back stories. And I look forward to learning their stories and I want to see good things happening in their lives. Think of all the vivid "extras" SD has created: Mark, Steve, Shawna, Martin, Angus, Clancy , Megumi, Cary, Trey, Victor, Ireland, and some of the more problematic like, Monica, Elizabeth, Brett, Magdalena, and of course the bad guys we dislike so intensely. Even Daniel at the gym has a lively spark to him.

What's the big rush?

Amen to that!!!  :)

Hi Ladies, although I'm a little uneasy with what Sylvia said about Eva and Brett I still don't think Eva would cheat .. Like someone said she loves him too much!! But she did say ( not exact words) she is playing with fire so that does worry me a little, what does that mean a kiss a touch?? This book is supposed to go towards a HEA so that's what I'm clinging too..

What's the big rush?

I feel the exact same way. I didn't purposely go out of my way to look at the reviews, but when I saw some of them, I couldn't believe how negative they were! Like you said, most of the complaints (and the reviews) were based on the fact that Crossfire would not be a trilogy. After having read EWY, its just not possible for it to be a trilogy.

I love everything about this series, especially all of the secondary characters, even the ones you dislike. SD has done such a wonderful job with that. 

Hi Ladies, although I'm a little uneasy with what Sylvia said about Eva and Brett I still don't think Eva would cheat .. Like someone said she loves him too much!! But she did say ( not exact words) she is playing with fire so that does worry me a little, what does that mean a kiss a touch?? This book is supposed to go towards a HEA so that's what I'm clinging too.. As for corrinne

What's the big rush?

I was actually a little worried about it being more than three books because I didnt want the story to lose it essence in a way but I got over it... then I joined the forum and I was all like "GIVE ME 20 MORE"... LOL