SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Hi Fayeth, 

Is there a big difference between the audio books and the paperbacks?  I have noticed in some postings that there seems to be slight differences.  What are the differences?  Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  :)

GiGi,

I have listened and read this book and I cannot recall any differences between the two.  I actually read the book on my Nook and I believe that there are some page differences between a physical book and an E-book.  Other than that I do not recall anything, but if you have specific examples I would be interested.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies--

Been very busy and haven't read or posted in over a week.  50 pages behind!!!!  My friend knows I think Henry is the hottest man ever.  She tells me she read somewhere that he is dating the actress who plays Penny on Big Bang Theory.  I love her.  And the funny thing is that when I read the books, I always pictured her as Eva and him as Gideon.  Now how weird is that?

Hi ladies--

Been very busy and haven't read or posted in over a week. 50 pages behind!!!! My friend knows I think Henry is the hottest man ever. She tells me she read somewhere that he is dating the actress who plays Penny on Big Bang Theory. I love her. And the funny thing is that when I read the books, I always pictured her as Eva and him as Gideon. Now how weird is that?

That is very weird!! I don't watch BBT so don't really know her as an actress. I don't really picture anyone in my head when I think of Eva. I'm too busy conjuring up images of Henry as Gideon!! Mmmmm :)

Hi Julie,

You make an interesting point about Gideon learning to love himself.  It will be interesting to see how Gideon evolves as he learns to love himself with Eva at his side. 

I'm thinking Gideon is going to have a lot of internal conflict.  He is going to have an interesting and gut wrenching story to tell.  I know I'm going to need a couple boxes of tissues if this turns out like I think it might.

Maybe Brett is involved in the sex tape scandal, maybe he even thinks this will break GidEva up and maybe his involvement and Eva's reaction to it are what helps her make the break ; perhaps this is what Sylvia meant...

Good point.  The more I think about the more I'm sure Sylvia has a good story arc with these two.  I really can't wait.  I can live with him being a jerk and Eva knocking him down a peg or two or Brett being a decent guy and understanding that Eva is where she wants to be with Gideon and understanding that Brett can only be friends.  Regardless I'm sure we will see Eva become stronger for Gideon.

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe that the Crossfire series was supposed to be a series of twelve and that the publishing company didn't go for it.  What a shame! 

A person would only need to look at how successful Shayla Black has been with her "Wicked" series.  I think that she is up to book nine and has been signed to do another two books in the series.  What a waste of potential revenue for the companies and what a waste of creative material that won't be shared with the fans. 

Not the Crossfire series.  I think it was one of her paranormal series.  I haven't read the books but the women who did want her to do another.

I'm thinking Gideon is going to have a lot of internal conflict.  He is going to have an interesting and gut wrenching story to tell.  I know I'm going to need a couple boxes of tissues if this turns out like I think it might.

Oh boy do I ever agree with this..!!!

Over on FB sheens shared an article that says Henry is dating Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang theory... And I said that if this is true then he just went from a brunette to a blond!!!

If he isn't Gideon... Idk who is! LOL

I know, Fluffy LOL :)

Good point.  The more I think about the more I'm sure Sylvia has a good story arc with these two.  I really can't wait.  I can live with him being a jerk and Eva knocking him down a peg or two or Brett being a decent guy and understanding that Eva is where she wants to be with Gideon and understanding that Brett can only be friends.  Regardless I'm sure we will see Eva become stronger for Gideon.

I hope for the later Sharon that Brett will see what Eva has with Gideon and bow out gracefully and just be friends and that will help Eva's confidence and make her stronger for Gideon

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

RIY-beats the snot out of Brett (not to mention Nathan!)

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

So keeping the pattern going I'll predict he has a go at Dr. Terry.

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

Or Christopher.  I see Gideon losing his temper with Christopher at some point but I agree with you Dr. Terry is asking for it.

BTY-he punches Ian

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

Or his beloved brother, for hurting Eva over this sextapegate!

Go Gideon!

Or Christopher.  I see Gideon losing his temper with Christopher at some point but I agree with you Dr. Terry is asking for it.

I agree I can see Gideon losing it with his idiot of a brother and good going I say LOL