SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Yes but I always wondered how Gideon found out Eva was there ; remember that's when they were apart and Gideon was having her followed...

Gideon said "yes. I took off fast when I was told you were here, and they lost the tail for a while."

I think Paul, reported to Gideon where Eva and Cary had gone, when Clancy picked them up. He(Gideon)sped off, losing the security detail, to get to Eva quickly.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see her agreeing to another dinner and Brett taking the opportunity to be a little touchy feeling. And then she will have to lay the smack down.

Yea I can see her agreeing to this because there are 2 serious issues they have to discuss: Number 1 her MARRIAGE and Number 2 the SEXTAPEGATE!!

I have a love/HATE relationship with financial aid... I think you can guess which one is most prominent in that relationship! 

I know the students need us but there is so much red tape.  The feds constantly change the requirements and we are taking the heat from the students.  Sometimes I want to say "call your congressman. 

Yes but I always wondered how Gideon found out Eva was there ; remember that's when they were apart and Gideon was having her followed...

I know Eva was followed my guess by Raul but Gideon said he lost his tail.  I think it is his tail that is Deanna.  I'm going to re-read that section (I might as well start with the library)  tonight.  There is a good chance that I'm remembering the whole scene wrong.

Thinking about what several of you posted about Sylvia implying there's so much more to Monica's story, I have a feeling Eva is in more danger than her troubles with Nathan. And I think deep down, Eva knows it but she desperately seeks independence. She moved to NYC where her mom happens to be. She's a little dependent on her, knowing Monica and Stanton are close by. She feels super safe with Gideon in that he protects her and makes her feel safe. And she has to know what her mom keeps reiterating in that a guy with money and security teams at his disposal can do it. And everyone knows Carey protects her too. She even made reference to him not letting anything happen to her.

It's the darn not telling her. Wonder why all the secrets? If Eva knew, she could keep her own guard up. I can relate to this in my own life and can't imagine going around in the dark clueless. That's treating Eva like a child. She's getting stronger. Those days are over.

I know Eva was followed my guess by Raul but Gideon said he lost his tail.  I think it is his tail that is Deanna.  I'm going to re-read that section (I might as well start with the library)  tonight.  There is a good chance that I'm remembering the whole scene wrong.

Yesterday I searched and searched for something I remembered and could not find it at all, even called on Sheena and Julie to help, when I was about to give up I found it.  Don't know why I don't know it all by heart by now LOL   :)

Yesterday I searched and searched for something I remembered and could not find it at all, even called on Sheena and Julie to help, when I was about to give up I found it.  Don't know why I don't know it all by heart by now LOL   :)

Hi Barbara

On entwined for about the millionth time. :) was having withdrawal symptoms. Lol

You are correct. The one thing that Gideon cannot control is Eva.  She is very independent.  What Gideon doesn't yet realize is that the thing that Eva needs the most is his honesty.  If Gideon gives her that (which would entail Gideon opening himself up and making himself vulnerable) Eva will give him her all; heart and soul.  What do you think?

Yes, once Gideon does that, I think that his healing really can start.

OMG, knee trembling photo :-

1014091_471774832912561_700889036_n.jpg

Oh my!!! I can't look at him....and I've got something else that's trembling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Barbara

On entwined for about the millionth time. :) was having withdrawal symptoms. Lol

LOL I tried the audiobook.. I really did. I listened for thirty minutes but I couldnt keep going. I love the book reading it not listening to it. The pace at times doesn't match what I envision sometimes when reading what Eva is thinking and Idk I feel like for me personally Audiobooks and I are not meant to be... unless they get Henry to do Gideon's voice... I may have to revisit and revise ;)

LOL I tried the audiobook.. I really did. I listened for thirty minutes but I couldnt keep going. I love the book reading it not listening to it. The pace at times doesn't match what I envision sometimes when reading what Eva is thinking and Idk I feel like for me personally Audiobooks and I are not meant to be... unless they get Henry to do Gideon's voice... I may have to revisit and revise ;)

Yes I am not really into the audio either, I did find on utube bared and reflected that I have listened to and they seem ok.  I listen at work to pass the time, and they are free and they are chapter by chapter so I just keep track on the ones that I have listened too.  I love to read my book  :)

I know the students need us but there is so much red tape.  The feds constantly change the requirements and we are taking the heat from the students.  Sometimes I want to say "call your congressman. 

I hate it more because I dont qualify for anything... Its grudge against the government (FAFSA) more than the finaid office lol 

Yes I am not really into the audio either, I did find on utube bared and reflected that I have listened to and they seem ok.  I listen at work to pass the time, and they are free and they are chapter by chapter so I just keep track on the ones that I have listened too.  I love to read my book   :)

Yes! Plus I sometimes dose off and missed bits and pieces lol 

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

RIY-beats the snot out of Brett (not to mention Nathan!)

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

So keeping the pattern going I'll predict he has a go at Dr. Terry.

I'd really like he had a go at Anne Lucas!  I know the old saying goes 'You mustn't beat a woman up, not even with a flower', but in Anne's case I'd use some thistles!!!!

Ok I know I am late to the party. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. Have so much to say and so little time. So I will try and say what I have to without losing my train of thought.

First I think that Monica asked Clancy to kill Nathan but he was too late as Gideon had already did it. This is why she said you never know when and why you will need money. I also think that Clancy knew about the Russian mob through his brother as he does work for the FBI and also Clancy was in the military but he is closed mouth about it which has me thinking he was in special forces so he probably already new how to "cover up" the murder anyway.

Second, I think Gideon already knows that Brett is going to be in SD so he will either go with them or he will meet them there to diffuse the Brett bomb once and for all if he hasn't done it before they leave. I also think that he trusts Eva enough to let her handle the situation on her own. Now that they have started spreading the news about their "engagement" Eva will start wearing her ring s that should diffuse the bomb also. I also agree with the notion that Brett had something to do with the sextape.

Third, I think that Cary knew all about Eva getting back wit Gideon. He is too observant not to know, he knows her better than she knows herself. He was just waiting for Eva to tell him, that is why he was so at her for leaving him out of the loop. I also think that Eva can tell him everything that is going on 'cause Cary loves her and he would do anything for her.

Fourth, the whole Corinne and Deanna issue makes me angry. Once Gideon learns how manipulative she(Corrine) is he will cut her off once and for all. Her husband needs to cart her off back to Paris. Deanna needs to get a grip on herself and leave Gideon alone, if she would just open her eyes she would see that Gideon has eyes for only one person and it is not her. Actually both her and Corrine need to come to this realization. Magdalene has moved on they should follow suit.

Fifth, Christopher should buy a clue and figure out that he will never ever measure up and be as good or better than Gideon. So he needs to stop trying to compete ad be his own man. I think that Christopher is the one giving Corrine false hope where it concerns Gideon. Elizabeth should also buy a clue. I still can't figure out why she thinks Eva is the one "feeding him lies", Gideon was estranged from his family before she even came into the picture so how is she going to take him away?

Last but surely not least (for right now anyway) I think that Gideon is going to design and have a ring made for their next wedding. He gave her his mothers ring for sentimental reasons, as their first wedding was personal and for them he wanted t give her something that meant a lot to him.

These are just some of my thoughts.

Sorry to get you riled! Lol

If the guy was high, would he have been aware of Gideon? When Deanna found out, perhaps she encouraged Ian to sue Gideon. I'm thinking Cary may have blabbed while on his meds. Tat being the mole. Cary owes Gideon. Perhaps he will payback in SD, by keeping Eva safe from ho*ny rock stars! :D

I think maybe he put two and two together. Gideon and Eva were in the press.

Ok I know I am late to the party. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. Have so much to say and so little time. So I will try and say what I have to without losing my train of thought.

First I think that Monica asked Clancy to kill Nathan but he was too late as Gideon had already did it. This is why she said you never know when and why you will need money. I also think that Clancy knew about the Russian mob through his brother as he does work for the FBI and also Clancy was in the military but he is closed mouth about it which has me thinking he was in special forces so he probably already new how to "cover up" the murder anyway.

Second, I think Gideon already knows that Brett is going to be in SD so he will either go with them or he will meet them there to diffuse the Brett bomb once and for all if he hasn't done it before they leave. I also think that he trusts Eva enough to let her handle the situation on her own. Now that they have started spreading the news about their "engagement" Eva will start wearing her ring s that should diffuse the bomb also. I also agree with the notion that Brett had something to do with the sextape.

Third, I think that Cary knew all about Eva getting back wit Gideon. He is too observant not to know, he knows her better than she knows herself. He was just waiting for Eva to tell him, that is why he was so ###### at her for leaving him out of the loop. I also think that Eva can tell him everything that is going on 'cause Cary loves her and he would do anything for her.

Fourth, the whole Corinne and Deanna issue makes me angry. Once Gideon learns how manipulative she(Corrine) is he will cut her off once and for all. Her husband needs to cart her off back to Paris. Deanna needs to get a grip on herself and leave Gideon alone, if she would just open her eyes she would see that Gideon has eyes for only one person and it is not her. Actually both her and Corrine need to come to this realization. Magdalene has moved on they should follow suit.

Fifth, Christopher should buy a clue and figure out that he will never ever measure up and be as good or better than Gideon. So he needs to stop trying to compete ad be his own man. I think that Christopher is the one giving Corrine false hope where it concerns Gideon. Elizabeth should also buy a clue. I still can't figure out why she thinks Eva is the one "feeding him lies", Gideon was estranged from his family before she even came into the picture so how is she going to take him away?

Last but surely not least (for right now anyway) I think that Gideon is going to design and have a ring made for their next wedding. He gave her his mothers ring for sentimental reasons, as their first wedding was personal and for them he wanted t give her something that meant a lot to him.

These are just some of my thoughts.

Wow...!!

Welcome to our little forum  :)