SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

I lost track of how many times I have read entire book or certain parts, almost becoming embarrassing, except to maybe all you guys :)

Hi Barb

we are all there with you!!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that sounds nice my husband and I want to move to Florida so maybe ourndaughterbcan go there!!!

It is a good school.  We started as a junior college but 10 years ago we were allowed to expand and offer four year degrees.  Many people use us as a cost effective stepping stone to one of the bigger universities in Florida.  We offer many highly respected and nationally recommended degrees especially in health care and education. 

Ok I know I am late to the party. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. Have so much to say and so little time. So I will try and say what I have to without losing my train of thought.

First I think that Monica asked Clancy to kill Nathan but he was too late as Gideon had already did it. This is why she said you never know when and why you will need money. I also think that Clancy knew about the Russian mob through his brother as he does work for the FBI and also Clancy was in the military but he is closed mouth about it which has me thinking he was in special forces so he probably already new how to "cover up" the murder anyway.

Second, I think Gideon already knows that Brett is going to be in SD so he will either go with them or he will meet them there to diffuse the Brett bomb once and for all if he hasn't done it before they leave. I also think that he trusts Eva enough to let her handle the situation on her own. Now that they have started spreading the news about their "engagement" Eva will start wearing her ring s that should diffuse the bomb also. I also agree with the notion that Brett had something to do with the sextape.

Third, I think that Cary knew all about Eva getting back wit Gideon. He is too observant not to know, he knows her better than she knows herself. He was just waiting for Eva to tell him, that is why he was so ###### at her for leaving him out of the loop. I also think that Eva can tell him everything that is going on 'cause Cary loves her and he would do anything for her.

Fourth, the whole Corinne and Deanna issue makes me angry. Once Gideon learns how manipulative she(Corrine) is he will cut her off once and for all. Her husband needs to cart her off back to Paris. Deanna needs to get a grip on herself and leave Gideon alone, if she would just open her eyes she would see that Gideon has eyes for only one person and it is not her. Actually both her and Corrine need to come to this realization. Magdalene has moved on they should follow suit.

Fifth, Christopher should buy a clue and figure out that he will never ever measure up and be as good or better than Gideon. So he needs to stop trying to compete ad be his own man. I think that Christopher is the one giving Corrine false hope where it concerns Gideon. Elizabeth should also buy a clue. I still can't figure out why she thinks Eva is the one "feeding him lies", Gideon was estranged from his family before she even came into the picture so how is she going to take him away?

Last but surely not least (for right now anyway) I think that Gideon is going to design and have a ring made for their next wedding. He gave her his mothers ring for sentimental reasons, as their first wedding was personal and for them he wanted t give her something that meant a lot to him.

These are just some of my thoughts.

Hello !

Glad you found us, great summary and fits alot of what we have been discussing since book came out.  Look forward to you joining the debates :)

LOL I tried the audiobook.. I really did. I listened for thirty minutes but I couldnt keep going. I love the book reading it not listening to it. The pace at times doesn't match what I envision sometimes when reading what Eva is thinking and Idk I feel like for me personally Audiobooks and I are not meant to be... unless they get Henry to do Gideon's voice... I may have to revisit and revise ;)

I used to listen to audio books more when I lived in Pennsylvania and worked in Baltimore City.  It gave me three hours a day to read while driving.  Now that I live so close to where I no sooner start listening and I'm there.

I told Sheens this story awhile ago.  When I was listening to Reflected it was a beautiful spring day.  I had the window down and the radio turned up enjoying the story.  I hit the longest red light in the area just in time for the NC trip.  I was so into the scene and shortly felt someone looking at me.  As a looked up the guy in the car next to me looked me right in the eyes and just smiled the biggest smile.  I was so embarrassed.  I felt my face turning red.  Let me tell you I quickly put the windows up and turned on the AC.  The thing is many of us leave around the same time and I see them every day on the way to work the green Chevy guy is one of my neighbors.  I changed my hours so I had to leave earlier for a few months to avoid him. 

Sheens told me I'm suppose to listen with ear buds.  I learned that lesson the hard way.    shy-whistler.gif

I hate it more because I dont qualify for anything... Its grudge against the government (FAFSA) more than the finaid office lol 

I could tell you stories.  There are so many people who lie and cheat to qualify and we can't do to much about it.  Makes me sick sometimes.

I used to listen to audio books more when I lived in Pennsylvania and worked in Baltimore City.  It gave me three hours a day to read while driving.  Now that I live so close to where I no sooner start listening and I'm there.

I told Sheens this story awhile ago.  When I was listening to Reflected it was a beautiful spring day.  I had the window down and the radio turned up enjoying the story.  I hit the longest red light in the area just in time for the NC trip.  I was so into the scene and shortly felt someone looking at me.  As a looked up the guy in the car next to me looked me right in the eyes and just smiled the biggest smile.  I was so embarrassed.  I felt my face turning red.  Let me tell you I quickly put the windows up and turned on the AC.  The thing is many of us leave around the same time and I see them every day on the way to work the green Chevy guy is one of my neighbors.  I changed my hours so I had to leave earlier for a few months to avoid him. 

Sheens told me I'm suppose to listen with ear buds.  I learned that lesson the hard way.    shy-whistler.gif

Funny Story...!!

Ok I know I am late to the party. Been looking for a forum like this for a while. Have so much to say and so little time. So I will try and say what I have to without losing my train of thought.

First I think that Monica asked Clancy to kill Nathan but he was too late as Gideon had already did it. This is why she said you never know when and why you will need money. I also think that Clancy knew about the Russian mob through his brother as he does work for the FBI and also Clancy was in the military but he is closed mouth about it which has me thinking he was in special forces so he probably already new how to "cover up" the murder anyway.

Second, I think Gideon already knows that Brett is going to be in SD so he will either go with them or he will meet them there to diffuse the Brett bomb once and for all if he hasn't done it before they leave. I also think that he trusts Eva enough to let her handle the situation on her own. Now that they have started spreading the news about their "engagement" Eva will start wearing her ring s that should diffuse the bomb also. I also agree with the notion that Brett had something to do with the sextape.

Third, I think that Cary knew all about Eva getting back wit Gideon. He is too observant not to know, he knows her better than she knows herself. He was just waiting for Eva to tell him, that is why he was so ###### at her for leaving him out of the loop. I also think that Eva can tell him everything that is going on 'cause Cary loves her and he would do anything for her.

Fourth, the whole Corinne and Deanna issue makes me angry. Once Gideon learns how manipulative she(Corrine) is he will cut her off once and for all. Her husband needs to cart her off back to Paris. Deanna needs to get a grip on herself and leave Gideon alone, if she would just open her eyes she would see that Gideon has eyes for only one person and it is not her. Actually both her and Corrine need to come to this realization. Magdalene has moved on they should follow suit.

Fifth, Christopher should buy a clue and figure out that he will never ever measure up and be as good or better than Gideon. So he needs to stop trying to compete ad be his own man. I think that Christopher is the one giving Corrine false hope where it concerns Gideon. Elizabeth should also buy a clue. I still can't figure out why she thinks Eva is the one "feeding him lies", Gideon was estranged from his family before she even came into the picture so how is she going to take him away?

Last but surely not least (for right now anyway) I think that Gideon is going to design and have a ring made for their next wedding. He gave her his mothers ring for sentimental reasons, as their first wedding was personal and for them he wanted t give her something that meant a lot to him.

These are just some of my thoughts.

Welcome to the forum.  We have a good time here.  Some good points. 

Monica/Clancy is plausible and fits with some of my ideas. 

I'm sure Gideon knows Brett is going to be in San Diego that is one of the reasons he doesn't want Eva to go.  I'm not sure how they are going to make the trip but it is going to be jam packed with adventure.  I hope Gideon lets Eva handle Brett but I think that will be hard for him to do.  I agree Eva is wearing the ring now.  She put it on for the engagement announcement at the charity dinner and it won't come off. 

I agree about Cary.  I think the only reason Eva didn't share is because of the murder.  She doesn't want to involve Cary in that mess.  Also, I think she is embarrassed that Nathan is the person that beat up Cary.  She feels personally responsible. 

I've posted more than enough about Corinne & Deanna.  One thing I remember Sylvia said is that she likes her characters even the bad guys.  I think she does and excellent job writing about people we love to hate.

There is more to Christopher.  I'm waiting to see what it is.  Elizabeth is in denial but Eva is going to be the fire that gets her into some kind of loving relationship with her son.  I'm guessing it will take book time so I'm expecting that to happen in book 5.

The way I envision Eva's ring is as an engagement ring; Gideon is going to give her a band of some kind. 

Hi all!

I know I'm late to all this, but I've been reading all your posts for a couple days and it's on;y now that I've been able to post. Don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said.

One of the thngs that bothers me the most is the whole Brett issue.  I don't think that Eva will cheat on Gideon while in SD.  I don't believe after all they've gone through and what she has with him she'll jeopardize it all with Brett. She does need to set things straight with him and confront him about the sextape....I think he knows about it or had something to do with it.

I also believe Clancy had something to do with Nathan's bracelet, like he covered up for gideon knowing he did it for Eva.

As for Corrine and Deanna....they just need to go!! Elizabeth is a hole other matter, I think a lot more about her will be coming out and I hope she comes clean and belives Gideon. I think it will help with his healing. WHy she told Eva that she's feeding Gideon lies, is beyond me!

Anyway....I loooove this series and I'm glad there's a place I can go to to discuss!!

Hi all!

I know I'm late to all this, but I've been reading all your posts for a couple days and it's on;y now that I've been able to post. Don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said.

One of the thngs that bothers me the most is the whole Brett issue.  I don't think that Eva will cheat on Gideon while in SD.  I don't believe after all they've gone through and what she has with him she'll jeopardize it all with Brett. She does need to set things straight with him and confront him about the sextape....I think he knows about it or had something to do with it.

I also believe Clancy had something to do with Nathan's bracelet, like he covered up for gideon knowing he did it for Eva.

As for Corrine and Deanna....they just need to go!! Elizabeth is a hole other matter, I think a lot more about her will be coming out and I hope she comes clean and belives Gideon. I think it will help with his healing. WHy she told Eva that she's feeding Gideon lies, is beyond me!

Anyway....I loooove this series and I'm glad there's a place I can go to to discuss!!

Welcome to our little forum...have fun!!

LMAO!!!!! This is hilarious Sharon!! hahahaha 

Hi all!

Welcome Claude! Love your name hahaha (mine is claudine) :) 

Hope you enjoy the forum! The ladies here are fabulous and hilarious (Im still laughing from Sharon's story!)

It is a good school.  We started as a junior college but 10 years ago we were allowed to expand and offer four year degrees.  Many people use us as a cost effective stepping stone to one of the bigger universities in Florida.  We offer many highly respected and nationally recommended degrees especially in health care and education.

Sounds very nice because our target area is the Tampa-St. Pete area!!

Welcome to the forum.  We have a good time here.  Some good points. 

Monica/Clancy is plausible and fits with some of my ideas. 

I'm sure Gideon knows Brett is going to be in San Diego that is one of the reasons he doesn't want Eva to go.  I'm not sure how they are going to make the trip but it is going to be jam packed with adventure.  I hope Gideon lets Eva handle Brett but I think that will be hard for him to do.  I agree Eva is wearing the ring now.  She put it on for the engagement announcement at the charity dinner and it won't come off. 

I agree about Cary.  I think the only reason Eva didn't share is because of the murder.  She doesn't want to involve Cary in that mess.  Also, I think she is embarrassed that Nathan is the person that beat up Cary.  She feels personally responsible. 

I've posted more than enough about Corinne & Deanna.  One thing I remember Sylvia said is that she likes her characters even the bad guys.  I think she does and excellent job writing about people we love to hate.

There is more to Christopher.  I'm waiting to see what it is.  Elizabeth is in denial but Eva is going to be the fire that gets her into some kind of loving relationship with her son.  I'm guessing it will take book time so I'm expecting that to happen in book 5.

The way I envision Eva's ring is as an engagement ring; Gideon is going to give her a band of some kind. 

Eva is going to have to handle Brett on her own... I dont think she'll be able to get what she wants across to him with others around. When they were making their way to the video premiere she said she wished she had not asked Cary to go with them because she had things to tell Brett that she didn't want to do in front of Cary.

She needs to finally put that chapter of Brett behind her and I think that she will come out stronger if she does that on her own and in her own terms. 

Hi Gabri.

I've given up counting now! Lol just read it on a loop! :)

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and since I've already read the best summer read out there I thought I'd start with Bared all over again I was also thinking of starting that series with Ace which is by JD Robb that is one of Sylvia's favorite authors has anyone out there got a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance!!

Eva is going to have to handle Brett on her own... I dont think she'll be able to get what she wants across to him with others around. When they were making their way to the video premiere she said she wished she had not asked Cary to go with them because she had things to tell Brett that she didn't want to do in front of Cary.

She needs to finally put that chapter of Brett behind her and I think that she will come out stronger if she does that on her own and in her own terms. 

I completely and totally agree with you on this...!! Our girl can do this  :)

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and since I've already read the best summer read out there I thought I'd start with Bared all over again I was also thinking of starting that series with Ace which is by JD Robb that is one of Sylvia's favorite authors has anyone out there got a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance!!

I was looking on her web site I was thinking same thing, or at least trying them.

Her web site gives list of all of them, the Death series.

This is so true and I would love Gideon even more if he lets her; I hope he gives her this time to sort out her feelings since Eva has just been bombarded with so many things; I mean her and Gideon have just been back together for about 2 weeks and they are MARRIED

What a VORTEX to use one of the forum favorite words!!