SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

This is so true and I would love Gideon even more if he lets her; I hope he gives her this time to sort out her feelings since Eva has just been bombarded with so many things; I mean her and Gideon have just been back together for about 2 weeks and they are MARRIED

What a VORTEX to use one of the forum favorite words!!

Hahaha yes!! 

Also can we talk about how when Sharon asked SD about the 10th floor office being Eva's she seemed a bit surprised by that assumption!! There goes that... lol 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha yes!! 

Also can we talk about how when Sharon asked SD about the 10th floor office being Eva's she seemed a bit surprised by that assumption!! There goes that... lol

Yes I am shocked by that I was really sure about that but then again SD always keeps us guessing I just love her writing and she also watches some of my favorite television shows so I think we are on the same page!!!

I used to listen to audio books more when I lived in Pennsylvania and worked in Baltimore City.  It gave me three hours a day to read while driving.  Now that I live so close to where I no sooner start listening and I'm there.

I told Sheens this story awhile ago.  When I was listening to Reflected it was a beautiful spring day.  I had the window down and the radio turned up enjoying the story.  I hit the longest red light in the area just in time for the NC trip.  I was so into the scene and shortly felt someone looking at me.  As a looked up the guy in the car next to me looked me right in the eyes and just smiled the biggest smile.  I was so embarrassed.  I felt my face turning red.  Let me tell you I quickly put the windows up and turned on the AC.  The thing is many of us leave around the same time and I see them every day on the way to work the green Chevy guy is one of my neighbors.  I changed my hours so I had to leave earlier for a few months to avoid him. 

Sheens told me I'm suppose to listen with ear buds.  I learned that lesson the hard way.    shy-whistler.gif

love this

This is so true and I would love Gideon even more if he lets her; I hope he gives her this time to sort out her feelings since Eva has just been bombarded with so many things; I mean her and Gideon have just been back together for about 2 weeks and they are MARRIED

What a VORTEX to use one of the forum favorite words!!

Agree. After all, Eva hasn't pulled Corrine's hair. So far she's let him handle Corrine in his own way. He made need Eva's help in the end. Lol. It would be cool if he let Eva handle her closure with Brett.

Hi all!

I know I'm late to all this, but I've been reading all your posts for a couple days and it's on;y now that I've been able to post. Don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't already been said.

One of the thngs that bothers me the most is the whole Brett issue.  I don't think that Eva will cheat on Gideon while in SD.  I don't believe after all they've gone through and what she has with him she'll jeopardize it all with Brett. She does need to set things straight with him and confront him about the sextape....I think he knows about it or had something to do with it.

I also believe Clancy had something to do with Nathan's bracelet, like he covered up for gideon knowing he did it for Eva.

As for Corrine and Deanna....they just need to go!! Elizabeth is a hole other matter, I think a lot more about her will be coming out and I hope she comes clean and belives Gideon. I think it will help with his healing. WHy she told Eva that she's feeding Gideon lies, is beyond me!

Anyway....I loooove this series and I'm glad there's a place I can go to to discuss!!

Welcome to the group.  We have fun here and wait till you see the pictures. 

Eva is going to have to handle Brett on her own... I dont think she'll be able to get what she wants across to him with others around. When they were making their way to the video premiere she said she wished she had not asked Cary to go with them because she had things to tell Brett that she didn't want to do in front of Cary.

She needs to finally put that chapter of Brett behind her and I think that she will come out stronger if she does that on her own and in her own terms. 

I agree.   

I'm going on vacation on Sunday and since I've already read the best summer read out there I thought I'd start with Bared all over again I was also thinking of starting that series with Ace which is by JD Robb that is one of Sylvia's favorite authors has anyone out there got a suggestion for me? Thanks in advance!!

I have a couple friends trying to get me to start reading JD Robb.  I have so many people that I have to read I'm afraid to start another but they are wearing me down.

I was looking on her web site I was thinking same thing, or at least trying them.

Her web site gives list of all of them, the Death series.

They have been around for so long if you have a used book store or someone to borrow them from that's the way to go.  I think there are about 20 of them now.  See Gideon & Eva could be around for years too.

They have been around for so long if you have a used book store or someone to borrow them from that's the way to go.  I think there are about 20 of them now.  See Gideon & Eva could be around for year too.

I am defiantly down with them being around longer...!!  :)

Hahaha yes!! 

Not necessarily.  I was thinking about that today maybe she is just a good actress.  Sylvia doesn't like to give spoilers and I asked a couple and so did a couple others.  Maybe she knew she was giving things away saying that is a spoiler and she didn't want to say it again.

Welcome Claude! Love your name hahaha (mine is claudine) :)

Hope you enjoy the forum! The ladies here are fabulous and hilarious (Im still laughing from Sharon's story!)

thanks! I am enjoying this forum and yea...that story is funny! lol

She watches mine too!! Game of Thrones and Scandal!

Yes LUV LUV LUV Scandal!!

She must watch The Good Wife too because of the Kallinda Sharma reference in the book...

Yes I watch these too. 

Scandal finale killed me.   Rowan is Olivia's dad.  I never saw that coming.  Quinn--holy cow--talk about getting revenge.  I thought Jake was off the show because he has a new pilot but Shonda has him coming back.  Shonda Rhimes is one of the best writers on TV.