SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

OK, I tried really hard not to mention this (I was kinda hoping someone else would acknowledge it) because I got the impression from everyone on the board that it would have been so implausible and there is so much else to delve into so I dropped it.  I think I said (before the release of the book) in another thread that I would love for book 4 to include a wedding and all the drama that goes with that for Eva and Gideon.

Everyone else was saying there is so much else to deal with first a wedding would be so far from the plot. Imagine my surprise when I saw that in EWY.

I know I'm new here but I feel like I'm coming off wrong on this board, lol.  (or maybe its just me).  I think it's safer for me to go back into lurk mode.  I feel like I'm ruffling feathers for thinking too much out of the box.

I am enjoying reading the discussion; however, so keep those up.

Don't be silly all topics are covered here and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you say what you feel and we can let you know we agree or not.

I too was glad there was a wedding, I hope we hear all the frills and spills of the planning of the new wedding with everyone

:)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince William and Kate used his mothers engagement ring. Charles and Diana's marriage wasn't a particularly happy marriage. But William and Kate are ok.

Gideon loved his father, it reminded him of happy times. His mother is showing her true colours!

The ring was a huge slap in the face for Elizabeth and Im glad it was. After his father's death, Gideon wasn't happy and his mom did not provide him with any happiness. Now that ring simbolizes that Eva will provide the happiness he wants and deserves.

Eva's due to arrive in San Diego on Friday. On Friday, the tabloids and gossip blogs will be in a frenzy about the sensational news that broke less than 24 hours earlier: Gideon Cross is engaged -- to Eva Trammell, not Corrine Giroux. Accompanying the sensational news will be pictures of Gideon with Eva on the red carpet Thursday night.

So I think Brett will finally "get it" that his chances of getting Eva back just went down considerably. However, unfortunately, I don't think he's going to give up yet. In Times Square, when he saw Gideon obviously pursuing Eva, and Eva reminding Brett she's in love with Gideon ... well Brett reacted by predicting, "I don't care. It's not going to work for you with him, and I'll be around, Eva." (page 238)

He's going to be awfully suspicious of the "sudden engagement" too -- Gideon asks Eva to marry him soon after seeing Eva accompanying Brett to a high profile event in Times Square and then going out to dinner with Brett? I can't blame Brett for assuming Gideon's simply playing on Eva's jealousy. And Eva (bad, Eva, bad!!!!) is still giving poor Brett mixed messages.

Until she quits sending the guy mixed messages, he'll never get it into his head that she's permanently committed to Gideon. Eva needs to cut Brett off completely.

I agree I'm hoping that San Diego will be good for Eva and Victor.

It will also be good to hear from dr Travis

I don't think Tatiana is pregnant I don't think she can handle sharing Cary with a man.

and the best way to derail Trey is to say she's pregnant

Also crossed my mind that she might be lying about being pregnant. And as Eva said to Cary how did it happen coz he's always safe. And if she is i highly doubt thats it's Cary's

The ring was a huge slap in the face for Elizabeth and Im glad it was. After his father's death, Gideon wasn't happy and his mom did not provide him with any happiness. Now that ring simbolizes that Eva will provide the happiness he wants and deserves.

OK-I like that-huge slap in the face-just what I would like to do to Elizabeth :D

:)

Let me start of by saying that I Loved the prenup. I hate a couple of things that happened in the book but after reading a couple of the comments, I feel better.

I thought that was very rude of the way that Elizabeth treated Eva & can't wait to see how Eva restores the relationship between her & Gideon our if it's even possible.

I don't think that baby is Cary's!

I hate that Corinne still has so much power over Gideon & he should have not been called to the hospital. (I thought was going to turn our to be his).

What's the deal with Megumi?

Anne Lucas, Denna & Corinne all need to get lost (I think they all will cause more problems for the couple in the next book).

Monica needs to tell Eva what's really going on with her & why she's so concerned with money. (Maybe she's the connection with the mob). Think about it!

In the last RIY spoiler the question was asked what was Gideon whispering to Eva the couple of times when she heard him speak hoaresly. Sylvia Day said it was a EWY spoiler but it was not answered in EWY so was it that he was saying "I Love You" then?

I Loved the book, wanted more & hope that we don't have to wait long for the next book!

The rings serves more as a continuation of the happiness not so much the memory. The last time he was happy was when that ring was in the picture.. now that its back then the happiness that he felt then will just continue on.

With that ring he reinstated the happiness he felt when he was a boy.

This is why I think its great that Eva has that ring.

Its not about Elizabeth, Its about his happiness and feeling whole and "right" again. 

I'm surprised how Gideon handled his demon twins in this book, he actually grew up. I was so impressed how mature emotionally he grew up. Realising he could have lost Eva forever and opening up, was the best thing he could have done. Also continuing with his therapy.

The rings serves more as a continuation of the happiness not so much the memory. The last time he was happy was when that ring was in the picture.. now that its back then the happiness that he felt then will just continue on.

Its not about Elizabeth, Its about his happiness and feeling whole and "right" again.

The ring symbolized Gideon's parents and when they were happy as a family ; that was the last time he was happy until he met Eva ... I loved when Elizabeth noticed it and Eva gave it back to her " It's mine now"... Just like her son!!

Let me start of by saying that I Loved the prenup. I hate a couple of things that happened in the book but after reading a couple of the comments, I feel better.

I thought that was very rude of the way that Elizabeth treated Eva & can't wait to see how Eva restores the relationship between her & Gideon our if it's even possible.

I hate that Corinne still has so much power over Gideon & he should have not been called to the hospital. (I thought was going to turn our to be his).

Anne Lucas, Denna & Corinne all need to get lost (I think they all will cause more problems for the couple in the next book).

Monica needs to tell Eva what's really going on with her & why she's so concerned with money. (Maybe she's the connection with the mob). Think about it!

In the last RIY spoiler the question was asked what was Gideon whispering to Eva the couple of times when she heard him speak hoaresly. Sylvia Day said it was a EWY spoiler but it was not answered in EWY so was it that he was saying "I Love You" then?

I Loved the book, wanted more & hope that we don't have to wait long for the next book!

Maybe it is Stanton that is connected to the Mafia and Monica knows this and that is how Clancy got to the guy to plant the bracelet as Clancy's brother may not know that the Mafia were out to get this guy for sleeping with someone daughter unless they heard it from someone else.

Myabe that is why Stanton is such a big person in the financial district, he launders money for the Mafia

The ring symbolized Gideon's parents and when they were happy as a family ; that was the last time he was happy until he met Eva ... I loved when Elizabeth noticed it and Eva gave it back to her " It's mine now"... Just like her son!!

Yes! In BTY Elizabeth was all happy that Gideon was with Eva but now I bet she cant stand the sight of her, especially after seeing her ring on Eva's finger.

So agree with you.

He wants happy memories, his and Eva happiness are paramount.

Hi Shycharn: you touched on a couple of points.... I too think Monica may be the mob connection but I also think possibly Clancy's brother in the FBI or Victor , About Corinne, I think her true colors were finally revealed how selfish to plague Gideon with that suicide attempt in light of how Gideon's father died ... the problem with this scenario is that I don't think it gets Corinne completely out of the picture. In light of what happened I think Corinne and her husband will never reconcile this leaves us with her husband Jean Francois now a bitter enemy of Gideon and Corinne a HOT UNRESOLVED MESS!!!

Yes! In BTY Elizabeth was all happy that Gideon was with Eva but now I bet she cant stand the sight of her, especially after seeing her ring on Eva's finger.

If Elizabeth wants a relationship with her son she's definitely gonna have to come over to TEAM EVA !!! Everyone in her family loves Eva--Ireland, Chris Jr, and even Chris Sr liked Eva right away ...Elizabeth is going to finally have to suck it up and come clean!!! Her son is madly passionately obsessively in love with Eva and ANYONE can see that even prefect strangers but not only that Gideon has never been happy until he met Eva even Ireland sees that .....Elizabeth needs to start being a real mom to Gideon if she wants him in her life.

Can you imagine Tat telling Trey at a photo shoot that she's pregnant. Ugh.

Unfortunately I also think Tatiana is using Cary for his connections...Do you really think she doesn't know who Gideon is REALLY...

Cary is like a brother to Eva and anyone can see GidEva are serious she has $$$$$$$ in her eyes when she looks at Cary!!!