SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Elizabeth wants a relationship with her son she's definitely gonna have to come over to TEAM EVA !!! Everyone in her family loves Eva--Ireland, Chris Jr, and even Chris Sr liked Eva right away ...Elizabeth is going to finally have to suck it up and come clean!!! Her son is madly passionately obsessively in love with Eva and ANYONE can see that even prefect strangers but not only that Gideon has never been happy until he met Eva even Ireland sees that .....Elizabeth needs to start being a real mom to Gideon if she wants him in her life.

They can just leave her out..!! :) with Corrine..! S H I T even Magdalena is happy for them.!!

By the way.

Still waiting for the answer to the brunette fetish! D a m n it!

You and me both, Julie -- you and me both.

I absolutely adored Entwined in many ways -- for answering certain questions I had and for introducing an entire new set of questions for the forthcoming Book 4 and Book 5.

The only -- and I mean only -- disappointment for me was not getting an answer to that nagging brunette issue. AGHHHHH!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE, Sylvia ..... tell us the real root of the finally-broken fixation? Was it a sexual fetish stemming from Gideon's first consensual experiences (i.e. Corrine) or was it a major Oedipus complex thing related to his mother?

Unfortunately I also think Tatiana is using Cary for his connections...Do you really think she doesn't know who Gideon is REALLY...

Cary is like a brother to Eva and anyone can see GidEva are serious she has $$$$$$$ in her eyes when she looks at Cary!!!

But Gideon is keeping a watchful eye on her as Eva whispered to him "baby mama" when she came in and he said "she's trouble" so he's no idiot..! As I think she may have told Ian who Gideon was because Cary said Ian didn't get a look at Gideon and they didn't know who the other girls were so how did Ian find out who Gideon was..??

Let me start of by saying that I Loved the prenup. I hate a couple of things that happened in the book but after reading a couple of the comments, I feel better.

I thought that was very rude of the way that Elizabeth treated Eva & can't wait to see how Eva restores the relationship between her & Gideon our if it's even possible.

I don't think that baby is Cary's!

I hate that Corinne still has so much power over Gideon & he should have not been called to the hospital. (I thought was going to turn our to be his).

What's the deal with Megumi?

Anne Lucas, Denna & Corinne all need to get lost (I think they all will cause more problems for the couple in the next book).

Monica needs to tell Eva what's really going on with her & why she's so concerned with money. (Maybe she's the connection with the mob). Think about it!

In the last RIY spoiler the question was asked what was Gideon whispering to Eva the couple of times when she heard him speak hoaresly. Sylvia Day said it was a EWY spoiler but it was not answered in EWY so was it that he was saying "I Love You" then?

I Loved the book, wanted more & hope that we don't have to wait long for the next book!

When he says "Crossfire" - means I love you from Gideon

Eva's due to arrive in San Diego on Friday. On Friday, the tabloids and gossip blogs will be in a frenzy about the sensational news that broke less than 24 hours earlier: Gideon Cross is engaged -- to Eva Trammell, not Corrine Giroux. Accompanying the sensational news will be pictures of Gideon with Eva on the red carpet Thursday night.

So I think Brett will finally "get it" that his chances of getting Eva back just went down considerably. However, unfortunately, I don't think he's going to give up yet. In Times Square, when he saw Gideon obviously pursuing Eva, and Eva reminding Brett she's in love with Gideon ... well Brett reacted by predicting, "I don't care. It's not going to work for you with him, and I'll be around, Eva." (page 238)

He's going to be awfully suspicious of the "sudden engagement" too -- Gideon asks Eva to marry him soon after seeing Eva accompanying Brett to a high profile event in Times Square and then going out to dinner with Brett? I can't blame Brett for assuming Gideon's simply playing on Eva's jealousy. And Eva (bad, Eva, bad!!!!) is still giving poor Brett mixed messages.

Until she quits sending the guy mixed messages, he'll never get it into his head that she's permanently committed to Gideon. Eva needs to cut Brett off completely.

I think Eva would like to remain friends with Brett but considering his feelings for her it's just not possible and I think she is slowly starting to realize that...

WHY DIDN'T GIDEON GIVE CORINNE THE RING OF ELIZABETH'S INSTEAD OF BUYING HER ONE.  I WONDER  IF CORINNE RETURNED HER ENGAGEMENT RING TO GIDEON WHEN SHE BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT?

Goes to show he didn't care..!

If Elizabeth wants a relationship with her son she's definitely gonna have to come over to TEAM EVA !!! Everyone in her family loves Eva--Ireland, Chris Jr, and even Chris Sr liked Eva right away ...Elizabeth is going to finally have to suck it up and come clean!!! Her son is madly passionately obsessively in love with Eva and ANYONE can see that even prefect strangers but not only that Gideon has never been happy until he met Eva even Ireland sees that .....Elizabeth needs to start being a real mom to Gideon if she wants him in her life.

After Eva told her(Elizabeth) about Gideon in Reflected, which got her back up, it is going to take a lot of hard work to come back to niceties for Gideons sake.

That's another unanswered question for book 4, mummy issues. "I'm not letting you take my son away from me". Why?

And you know what else?!?! Gideon has to stop doing things and finding out things and not tell Eva. Granted he's learning, BUT going to California without letting her know? They're constantly texting, etc., he couldn't have let her know? I don't have any triggers but that not knowing where he was for 2 days would put me into a frenzy!!!

They can just leave her out..!! :) with Corrine..! S H I T even Magdalena is happy for them.!!

I am so happy my instinct was right that all along, Magdalene was (and still is) squarely on Team Gideon Deserves To Be Happy.

Once Magdalene figured out that she couldn't give Gideon what he needs to be happy but there was someone who most definitely could -- Eva -- that Magdalene started pulling for Eva.

I liked the fact Magdalene went to see Eva, she let slip the fact that Gideon was only friends with Corrine and even that wasn't working out. It was her way of trying to clear the Corrine obstacle.

You and me both, Julie -- you and me both.

I absolutely adored Entwined in many ways -- for answering certain questions I had and for introducing an entire new set of questions for the forthcoming Book 4 and Book 5.

The only -- and I mean only -- disappointment for me was not getting an answer to that nagging brunette issue. AGHHHHH!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE, Sylvia ..... tell us the real root of the finally-broken fixation? Was it a sexual fetish stemming from Gideon's first consensual experiences (i.e. Corrine) or was it a major Oedipus complex thing related to his mother?

yes - we finally need to know the brunette fetish.  I really think it's mommy issues.

After Eva told her(Elizabeth) about Gideon in Reflected, which got her back up, it is going to take a lot of hard work to come back to niceties for Gideons sake.

That's another unanswered question for book 4, mummy issues. "I'm not letting you take my son away from me". Why?

When Elizabeth said that about Eva taking her son away-I thought WTF?!?! Didn't she see the way Gideon reacted towards her over the years?

I am so happy my instinct was right that all along, Magdalene was (and still is) squarely on Team Gideon Deserves To Be Happy.

Once Magdalene figured out that she couldn't give Gideon what he needs to be happy but there was someone who most definitely could -- Eva -- that Magdalene started pulling for Eva.

I liked the fact Magdalene went to see Eva, she let slip the fact that Gideon was only friends with Corrine and even that wasn't working out. It was her way of trying to clear the Corrine obstacle.

I had a feeling Magdalene was happy for Gideon.  I have a feeling she knew all along how he was with Eva and how he was with Corinne.   Eva' the clear winner.

But Gideon is keeping a watchful eye on her as Eva whispered to him "baby mama" when she came in and he said "she's trouble" so he's no idiot..! As I think she may have told Ian who Gideon was because Cary said Ian didn't get a look at Gideon and they didn't know who the other girls were so how did Ian find out who Gideon was..??

Yes Mrs. C I agree with you about Tatiana and Ian and also with Gideon SHE'S TROUBLE!!! We were wrong in our previous posts that Tat may be good for Cary I'm on team Trey now!!!

And you know what else?!?! Gideon has to stop doing things and finding out things and not tell Eva. Granted he's learning, BUT going to California without letting her know? They're constantly texting, etc., he couldn't have let her know? I don't have any triggers but that not knowing where he was for 2 days would put me into a frenzy!!!

Yes that me off..! He should say something..!

yes - we finally need to know the brunette fetish.  I really think it's mommy issues.

You know the likeliest explanation regarding the brunette fetish/mommy fetish is similar to FSOG: I bet he banged and used the brunettes (mother has dark brown hair) in some back handed way to get back at his mother for not being there for him and believing him

Does anyone think something might happen between Eva and Brett in SD ..I say this because every time Eva talked about Brett she always said how Sexy he was but not like G. So why not cut him loose ..she has a man who did the ultimate for her, in This book I was annoyed with Eva I don't think shevknows what she really has.. that said I no Sylvia did say they would have their HEA..Also Deanna is TROUBLE maybe she's related to Ann Lucas. I said it before I was really bothered by that comment the redhead.. And Gideon taking off to California without even texting could that mean anything??