SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :P

I must admit when I found the picture I was like OMG those buns are gorgeous and wondered whether to post it here or not but I knew the ladies here would not be offended

OMG Love the photos.

Hot & bothered here and at work... Hoping my stocking lines aren't showing LOL

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

RIY-beats the snot out of Brett (not to mention Nathan!)

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

So keeping the pattern going I'll predict he has a go at Dr. Terry.

I wonder if Cary will find out that his stupid actions with Ian, resulted in Gideon having to pay out a huge sum of money. He regretted what he did, apologising to Eva. Yes. I know Gideon didn't have to deck him, but he stepped in thinking Eva was in trouble.

I wonder if Cary will find out that his stupid actions with Ian, resulted in Gideon having to pay out a huge sum of money. He regretted what he did, apologising to Eva. Yes. I know Gideon didn't have to deck him, but he stepped in thinking Eva was in trouble.

That kind of ticked me off. The guy was high, naked and involved in an orgy. Then he comes on to Eva-where does he get off (no pun intended) trying to squeeze Gideon. And how did he find out it was Gideon? T.w.a.t.? Deanna? Now my blood's boiling! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And I just want to smack Cary!

That kind of ticked me off. The guy was high, naked and involved in an orgy. Then he comes on to Eva-where does he get off (no pun intended) trying to squeeze Gideon. And how did he find out it was Gideon? T.w.a.t.? Deanna? Now my blood's boiling! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

And I just want to smack Cary!

Sorry to get you riled! Lol

If the guy was high, would he have been aware of Gideon? When Deanna found out, perhaps she encouraged Ian to sue Gideon. I'm thinking Cary may have blabbed while on his meds. Tat being the mole. Cary owes Gideon. Perhaps he will payback in SD, by keeping Eva safe from ho*ny rock stars! :D

Sorry to get you riled! Lol

If the guy was high, would he have been aware of Gideon? When Deanna found out, perhaps she encouraged Ian to sue Gideon. I'm thinking Cary may have blabbed while on his meds. Tat being the mole. Cary owes Gideon. Perhaps he will payback in SD, by keeping Eva safe from ho*ny rock stars! :D

That's all right-makes me feel alive!!! lol

Did you check out Sharon's game in the other thread?

I just had a thought about Deanna (only because I want to kill her off) and I'm wondering....back in Bared to You when Gideon went to get Eva from the garden party he mentioned a tail.  I wonder if she was following him from the beginning.  He knew the press was following him when the pictures of him kissing Eva went public.  Did Gideon recognize her?  Is she responsible for putting Nathan on Eva's trail by printing the pictures?  I wish I thought of this when I had the chance to ask Sylvia questions.

I wonder where Kirsten and Sharon are?

I'm here (at lunch).  I work in financial aid and getting students ready for the fall.  I haven't had a break today and it will be like this for the next few weeks.  Makes time move quickly while I wait for Captivated. 

I just had a thought about Deanna (only because I want to kill her off) and I'm wondering....back in Bared to You when Gideon went to get Eva from the garden party he mentioned a tail.  I wonder if she was following him from the beginning.  He knew the press was following him when the pictures of him kissing Eva went public.  Did Gideon recognize her?  Is she responsible for putting Nathan on Eva's trail by printing the pictures?  I wish I thought of this when I had the chance to ask Sylvia questions.

Hi Sharon. I'm liking this. Though.

I get the impression, she has been on his case since he sent her packing. She as probably been slowly building a case against him. We don't know yet when they had sex, but he remembered her, so it couldn't have been that long ago.

More guilt for Gideon indirectly, if his sexual encounter with Deanna brought Nathan to Eva's door. Although he did stop Nathan. I'm sure our intrepid reporter will find out about Nathan though.

Over on FB sheens shared an article that says Henry is dating Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang theory... And I said that if this is true then he just went from a brunette to a blond!!!

If he isn't Gideon... Idk who is! LOL

You are so right :)

I saw this on the E-News Newletter this morning.  She could very easily be our Ava, little curvy and sassy.  

I'm here (at lunch).  I work in financial aid and getting students ready for the fall.  I haven't had a break today and it will be like this for the next few weeks.  Makes time move quickly while I wait for Captivated. 

I have a love/HATE relationship with financial aid... I think you can guess which one is most prominent in that relationship! 

I was thinking that in every book Gideon gets into some kind of physical altercation with someone:

BTY-he punches Ian

RIY-beats the snot out of Brett (not to mention Nathan!)

EWY-skirmish with Giroux

So keeping the pattern going I'll predict he has a go at Dr. Terry.

Im Christopher gets a good punch in the head

Hi Sharon

I always read that tail, as the bodyguards were tailing Gideon, who lost them when he took off fast, when he realised that Eva was at the Vidal residence.

Hi Sharon

I always read that tail, as the bodyguards were tailing Gideon, who lost them when he took off fast, when he realised that Eva was at the Vidal residence.

Yes but I always wondered how Gideon found out Eva was there ; remember that's when they were apart and Gideon was having her followed...