SPOILERS: Entwined with You Overall Discussion

Elizabeth only has a problem with Eva because she can't admit the truth to herself about what an epic fail she was as a mother. I think eventually they will make amends if Elizabeth admits to her mistakes and tries to build a real relationship with her son. In the end she will wind up thanking Eva.

I hope for Gideons sake it's true. At present he just seems to tolerate her.

He must love his mother to some degree, because when Eva asked about him holding majority holding in the record company, he said he did it for his mother. So she wouldn't be in financial crisis again.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like that Eva let Brett nuzzle her cheek and she was breathing too fast while he was doing it in her apartment and that she was reluctant for him to leave ,that's what makes me nervous about the trip the attraction seems too intense for comfort .

I didn't like that Eva let Brett nuzzle her cheek and she was breathing too fast while he was doing it in her apartment and that she was reluctant for him to leave ,that's what makes me nervous about the trip the attraction seems too intense for comfort .

All of the Brett / Eva encounters really p!ssed me off.  How would she feel if she found out that Gideon thought about how f###able Corrine is when he sees her?  Grrr.... I will throw my book across the room if she so much as kisses Brett again! 

Is anyone else worried that whoever helped Gideon by setting up the Russian guy will blackmail him with... stay away from Eva or I'll out you.  I have a bad feeling about that whole thing...

See. Part of me thinks Angus or Clancy did it to protect Gideon. Then part of me thinks its more sinister, with the actual Russian mafia getting involved because of who Gideon is and how rich he is. Do they want paying back for giving him a get out of jail card? Of course they do. Worrying. Would Eva be at risk again?

Oh and WTF was up with Eva telling Ireland that she was close to loving Brett and she could have loved him if the circumstances were different?  She told Gideon she didn't love him and then that? 

I was happy when I read the part when Eva tells Gideon how Corrine made her think they had sex and he replied "Well, that changes things considerably.  Corrine and I no longer have anything to talk about."  Or whatever it was... then Gideon proceeds to run to Corrine MULTIPLE times and she keeps shady business going on with Brett.

Brett and Corrine both need to GO AWAY!  Like NOW!

Why the h e l l is she going to SD? She has only just seen her dad. Long way to go for the weekend!

To keep us happy. DON'T GO!!

Sorry I'm jumping in and out of the discussion but has anyone talked about Megumi,

I think she is in an abusive relationship with Michael.  At first I thought it was CVjr. but now I think it is someone else.  I think when Lacey returns she will find Megumi beaten and report back to Martin and Eva.

Also, I think Christopher Jr. knows about the sex tape and is going to try to get it and release it.  I wonder if that is why Elizabeth said she knows about Eva and the rocker. 

I also really didn't like when she had a memory of sucking Brett's nipple rings to get him hard inside her ,can you imagine if Gideon kept thinking about sucking Corrine's nipples to get her...Couldn't get why she was in that headspace .

I also really didn't like when she had a memory of sucking Brett's nipple rings to get him hard inside her ,can you imagine if Gideon kept thinking about sucking Corrine's nipples to get her...Couldn't get why th was in that headspace .

Not the sort of thing you think about when newly married. Oh. Eva!

Sorry I'm jumping in and out of the discussion but has anyone talked about Megumi,

I think she is in an abusive relationship with Michael.  At first I thought it was CVjr. but now I think it is someone else.  I think when Lacey returns she will find Megumi beaten and report back to Martin and Eva.

Also, I think Christopher Jr. knows about the sex tape and is going to try to get it and release it.  I wonder if that is why Elizabeth said she knows about Eva and the rocker. 

I don't think she is sick at all either. I think Michael has her locked up.

Christopher Jr. most definitely knows about the sex tape, I think. But I see Christopher trying to hold onto possession of the tape as a means attempt to control Gideon -- to counterbalance the fact Gideon holds control of Vidal Records. Christopher would hold control of Gideon's wife's reputation.

Very dangerous game to play, Christopher. You've no idea that Gideon is capable of anything to protect Eva. Not to say that Gideon would kill his brother -- but I definitely think Gideon would be willing to figuratively destroy Christopher if that's what it took to stop Christopher from harming Eva.

Not the sort of thing you think about when newly married. Oh. Eva!

Whenever she talks about Brett, she does talk about the hot sex they had but she says her feelings for Gideon are of a lot more.   I don't think she will do anything but she definitely gives Brett mixed signals too.   The smiley face text.   She does what Gideon did to Corinne.

Why the h e l l is she going to SD? She has only just seen her dad. Long way to go for the weekend!

To keep us happy. DON'T GO!!

Her and Cary already had the plan to go to SD before the wedding weekend.   She should never had said anything to Brett though.  I also think that she's going to ask about the sex tape to Brett.

Whenever she talks about Brett, she does talk about the hot sex they had but she says her feelings for Gideon are ###### of a lot more.   I don't think she will do anything but she definitely gives Brett mixed signals too.   The smiley face text.   She does what Gideon did to Corinne.

I agree. Her head isn't quite in the right place. I'm hoping Dr Travis will put things right for Cary and Eva. Or at least point them in the right direction.

Her and Cary already had the plan to go to SD before the wedding weekend.   She should never had said anything to Brett though.  I also think that she's going to ask about the sex tape to Brett.

Does he know about it? Hmmmm

Hope he doesn't blackmail her. I won't show it to Gideon if you sleep with me! I get the feeling something us going to happen in SD.

I loved the wedding and the pre-nup. I think there was a scene in the book when Eva heard Gideon on the phone…I forgot when, but I think he was on w/ his lawyers putting it together J Do women really get money for having kids? Lol.

I feel bad for Cary. I hope it’s not really his baby, but he’ll have  a while to find that out (if she really is preg).

Ok..this is really long. Sorry. Just put it all out in one shot. J

I had completely forgotten about talking to the lawyer.  I have a feeling that was about the prenup.   Also, kids can be added into the prenup - nothing unusual

I think the Megumi storyline is playing itself out badly the way Gideon and Eva ought to have progressed badly but for the fact in their case, great love was involved.

Here are some parallels:

Michael took Megumi to his parents' place in the Hamptons for the weekend. This is treating Megumi with a great deal of society respect, just like Gideon did when he took Eva out in public.

Things turned rocky soon though, with Michael running hot and cold. Similar to Gideon and his headtrips and that 4-day "break" from Eva over his nightmares.

Michael pulls the commitment-phobe move of refusing to contact Megumi for days. Who, Gideon, cut off contact with Eva? Um, yeah.

Megumi engages in a form of mercy sex and revenge by having a nooner with Michael and immediately dumping him. Parallels to Eva struggling with acting out to hurt Gideon, hating herself for acting out (like with Brett) but doing it anyway, because Gideon has her head spinning.

Things go really bad at the end with Michael, and Megumi is so devastated she can't get out of bed. (Because I think that's what's really "wrong" -- she's so depressed she can't function.) This is a sharp contrast to Eva, who did manage to get out of bed every day and go to work -- go to work at the Crossfire no less, an extremely emotionally-charged place. A lesser woman would have immediately quit her job and stayed in bed around the clock for days, but not New Eva.