Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just google Images, honest!!!! LOL, I couldn't resist looking after I found the S e x   Swing :P

If I put sex swing in my search engine, my daughter will leave home I think. She already has my bed booked at the local asylum, because I've read these books like 100 times, and talk to you about them. :D

If I put sex swing in my search engine, my daughter will leave home I think. She already has my bed booked at the local asylum, because I've read these books like 100 times, and talk to you about them. :D

:)  I have read so many times, almost feeling abnormal....!!!  :)

:)  I have read so many times, almost feeling abnormal....!!!  :)

I'm going to start again with Bared. Now I've read the third book a trillion times, I want to read from the beginning, with all the new info, like Gideon in the apartment next door. :D the night he came to her bed in Reflected, then going home next door. :(

I have spoken to a young girl at work, now she has finished Entwined. I was amazed how different her take on the story was to mine/ours. So many people only read the print on the pages. They don't see past the words, or use their imaginations. When I explained about our theories, she said she was going to read it again, I think I might have opened the story up a bit for her. :)

LOL. hearty-laugh.gif

You need to clear your cookies so your daughter doesn't know where you've been. 

LMAO, I have read them so many times as well and listened to the Audio, my hubby just shakes his head at me :P

:)  I have read so many times, almost feeling abnormal....!!!   :)

I think we are all like that with these books :P

I'm going to start again with Bared. Now I've read the third book a trillion times, I want to read from the beginning, with all the new info, like Gideon in the apartment next door. :D the night he came to her bed in Reflected, then going home next door. :(

I have spoken to a young girl at work, now she has finished Entwined. I was amazed how different her take on the story was to mine/ours. So many people only read the print on the pages. They don't see past the words, or use their imaginations. When I explained about our theories, she said she was going to read it again, I think I might have opened the story up a bit for her. :)

Me too start and read all 3 and then when all 5 are out want to read from start to finish!!

Yes being on the forum has opened my eyes to so many possibilities with these books!!!  :)  Different people takes on things. 

:)  I have read so many times, almost feeling abnormal....!!!   :)

I know what you mean.  Sometimes a thought will pop in my head and I have to go back and read a passage or chapter again and then I think "you are going crazy in your old age lady."  Whatever it is I just love this story and can't stop reading it.

LMAO, I have read them so many times as well and listened to the Audio, my hubby just shakes his head at me :P

I think we are all like that with these books :P

Oh I forgot about the audio, I found on YouTube Bared and Reflected are on there and they are free to listen too each chapter is separate.  Love listening at work!!

I know what you mean.  Sometimes a thought will pop in my head and I have to go back an read a passage or chapter again and then I think "you are going crazy in your old age lady."  Whatever it is I just love this story and can't stop reading it.

:)  Are you on Facebook also???

I know what you mean.  Sometimes a thought will pop in my head and I have to go back an read a passage or chapter again and then I think "you are going crazy in your old age lady."  Whatever it is I just love this story and can't stop reading it.

Ditto.

The romance is our drug.

It's like chocolate, you get the taste, just craving for more! (I'm thinking about those d a m n s'mores again) hahaha!

I hooked my boss on these books.  It is fun talking about the story with her.  Sometimes people will walk in on the conversation and they think we are talking about real people.  Some of our co-workers are ready to have us committed.  My office mate always asks now "is that a character or a real person" when I mention my kids or grandkids.

Me too start and read all 3 and then when all 5 are out want to read from start to finish!!

Yes being on the forum has opened my eyes to so many possibilities with these books!!!   :)  Different people takes on things. 

same here, I did just read the words and not really think too much about the meaning behind it all so I may do the same now we know what we know, thanks for the idea :)

Ditto.

The romance is our drug.

It's like chocolate, you get the taste, just craving for more! (I'm thinking about those d a m n s'mores again) hahaha!

you and those smores again Julie, are you starting to bob again :)