Book 4 Title Is Captivated By You..!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but I mostly play games.  I'm hooked on Candy Crush right now.  I do follow some of my favorite authors so I can stay current with what they are writing.

Lot of people that I work with are in to the Candy Crush.  I just wandered if you followed the books on Facebook  too  :)

Yes but I mostly play games.  I'm hooked on Candy Crush right now.  I do follow some of my favorite authors so I can stay current with what they are writing.

OMG, I started Candy Crunch, on level 107 I think and those stupid bombs are doing my head in, you never get that much time to get through the level before they go off.  I love some of the games on FB as well as when it is quiet in the office it passes the time :)

OMG, I started Candy Crunch, on level 107 I think and those stupid bombs are doing my head in, you never get that much time to get through the level before they go off.  I love some of the games on FB as well as when it is quiet in the office it passes the time :)

I'm on level 182.  I haven't moved forward in about a week and it is driving me crazy.

I put in Captivated by you in Google Images and this was the nicest one that came up, what do you think?

url2.jpg

Sooooo romantic!!!!

I love it.

Really?   I am strictly a Scrabble girl myself.  What is Candy Crush about?  :)