Aftershock & Aftershock Snippets

Aftershock Snippet #1!

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/09/02/aftershock-snippet-1/

Oh boy! Looks like Jax is following Gia to Atlanta.....Pheww...this is going to be hot!

Only thing is, I was hoping Aftershock was going to be longer than Afterburn, but Sylvia posted on FB that'll be the same length...boo :(  

Now where are those CBY snippets? lol  :)

Aftershock Snippet #1!

http://www.sylviaday.com/2013/09/02/aftershock-snippet-1/

Oh boy! Looks like Jax is following Gia to Atlanta.....Pheww...this is going to be hot!

Only thing is, I was hoping Aftershock was going to be longer than Afterburn, but Sylvia posted on FB that'll be the same length...boo :(  

Now where are those CBY snippets? lol  :)

Hi Nathalia,

Thanks for posting the Aftershock snippet.  It is greatly appreciated.  The snippet looks really good!  I can hardly wait for the book to be released.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry to say that the release date for AFTERSHOCK has been moved out into 2014. At this time, I don't know which month or day. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from the publisher.

SPELLBOUND is locked into a December 3 release date and won't be moving.

I know how frustrating this is, believe me. This is why I've insisted that no release date be announced for CAPTIVATED BY YOU until it's set in stone.

I'm very sorry to say that the release date for AFTERSHOCK has been moved out into 2014. At this time, I don't know which month or day. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from the publisher.

I know how frustrating this is, believe me. This is why I've insisted that no release date be announced for CAPTIVATED BY YOU until it's set in stone.

Oh wow that is really frustrating :( I've had it pre-ordered since June. I was really looking forward to reading something new by you to hold me over 'til CBY. I know I shouldn't complain because it's got to me waaaaaaaaay more frustrating for you tho! I'm sure it's done and ready to go on your end.

Why are the  publishers doing this to you? Lol....not fair. The release dates been the same all year.  .

Really looking forward to more Gia, Jax and Rossi brothers :)

Maybe they'll let you release more snippets now ;)

Really sorry to read that, and also fustrated, yes. I do not know what's up with your publishers, but really not helping your carrier as this is something that's just not happening with other authors and their publishers. Not fair to us and not fair to you.

Really sorry to read that, and also fustrated, yes. I do not know what's up with your publishers, but really not helping your carrier as this is something that's just not happening with other authors and their publishers. Not fair to us and not fair to you.

I would agree with you it is not fair at all Sylvia should get a new publisher I hate them at the mo

Well, according to Amazon the new release date is March,11th 2014

When I saw it i thought they're were kidding, that it was a bad joke. Such a short book (or novella) and we have half in August 2013 and the other half in March 2014? Seriously???

I really really think the publisher is playing games with readers (this is their customers) and everybody knows that when a "customers service" plays games once and another at the end they lose their clientele.

I've already done the  pre-order for this book (I did months ago), but this is my last. I'm not going to buy any other book from Penguin or Harlequim till the complete series is released, if I do. Business is business, it can take a time to say "this the release date", but once it's said, changing it has to be the exception, not normality.

I'm so sorry for you, Sylvia, but it looks like your publishers don't care about your books at all and they don't care about the readers. Not working, not fair.

I looked at Amazon today also and saw the BOOK date is March 2014.  But, the KINDLE date is still NOV 12, 2013!  I do hopw that is correct!

Check in a few days.  Yesterday the kindle release on amazon.es was November. Today "your pre-order will be sent automatically to your kindle on March, 11 2014"

Please let me know if amazon.com keeps the present kindle release date.

Check in a few days.  Yesterday the kindle release on amazon.es was November. Today "your pre-order will be sent automatically to your kindle on March, 11 2014"

Please let me know if amazon.com keeps the present kindle release date.

Just looked again, and it switched to the March date.  .....  Oh well.  Sure wish that Captivated by You would come out!

Well, according to Amazon the new release date is March,11th 2014

When I saw it i thought they're were kidding, that it was a bad joke. Such a short book (or novella) and we have half in August 2013 and the other half in March 2014? Seriously???

I really really think the publisher is playing games with readers (this is their customers) and everybody knows that when a "customers service" plays games once and another at the end they lose their clientele.

I've already done the  pre-order for this book (I did months ago), but this is my last. I'm not going to buy any other book from Penguin or Harlequim till the complete series is released, if I do. Business is business, it can take a time to say "this the release date", but once it's said, changing it has to be the exception, not normality.

I'm so sorry for you, Sylvia, but it looks like your publishers don't care about your books at all and they don't care about the readers. Not working, not fair.

Hi Gaia

I totally agree with you I think sylvia should change her publisher they are rubbish they can,t keep changing the date on books

They done to entwined with you which is not fair aftershock was going to be a early Christmas present for me now I can,t have it until March they have changed all the dates on Amazon now which is really bad I feel sorry for Sylvia ,s readers because her publishers keep doing this to her then people will be put buying them I have been waiting years for dream guardians some one should email her publishers and a complaint bout what they are doing there are a lot of upset people out their

Ok, so the book next book was coming out Nov. 12 2013. Amazon you can preorder afterburn/aftershock in paperback for 10.49 and get Nov. 12,2013. For Aftershock by itself for kindle you have to wait until March 11,2014.

Ok, so the book next book was coming out Nov. 12 2013. Amazon you can preorder afterburn/aftershock in paperback for 10.49 and get Nov. 12,2013. For Aftershock by itself for kindle you have to wait until March 11,2014.

I evasep

I have been on amazon I it looks all thing aftershock ,afterburn you will get on march 14 I have emailed the publisher and asked why they have changed the date and their reason for doing it

Looks like Amazon changed the date for paperback too. I emailed them a couple of days ago to see if the paperback was releasing later and this is what I got in reply:

Hello,

I'm sorry for the disappointment you had regarding the release date of the kindle book "Aftershock (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin)." That's something we don't want our customers to experience.

As per your concern, I've checked and found that the book had some formatting errors so the publisher of the book "Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin" delayed the delivery of the book from November 12 to March 11, 2014. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Further, I've also escalated this issue to our kindle publishing team and I can assure you that this issue will be corrected soon.

One of our aims at Amazon.com is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we haven't met that standard. I'm truly sorry, and I hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

I realize this experience hasn't been as positive as you'd hoped, but I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future.

I hope this helps. We look forward to see you again soon.

I love Amazon. Their customer service is always great. Obviously it's not their fault the book is delayed.

I tried emailing Cosmo also, but I got an auto response, generic, that they are so backed up w emails that they couldn't respond. Nice, huh? I tired Cosmo and Harlequin. Auto reply from both.

:(

Hi

I have emailed cosmos and they have emailed me back they told me that the department who deals I the e books will get back to me and explain what has gone on if their was something wrong with the books then you would think they would pick up on that months ago on wait until the book is due to go out that is so stupid what is really going on with this book

Well I preordered the paperback and they told me it will be in between Nov.15-19. They have not sent the an email but told me the e book will be March. My sister love paperback so I have not got a email yet. I will check again to make sure.