"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops, I also missed the spelling! Thanks Sandra for the new link.

I'm not lucky tonight,  now I can get to the blog but i'm no allowed to see it because "This blog is only open to invited readers" and I am not. Well, I'll be informed of what it says just reading your comments. C'mon ladies, spill it!!!  ;)

Hi lady's here is some of what was said on ktbooksview.blogspot.com by Sylvia day

Usually the publisher and author will negotiate for new book as soon as the last book in the contract is turned in so the pre orders can

Go up and thing can keep rolling forward that didn't,t happen with crossfire .thats why you don,t see pre orders up for 4&5

The delay was due in part to how contentious thing go when the release date of entwined with you was moved to June something

I didn,t won't and fought strenuously .it was horrible decision made by the publisher and we all can see the affects of that now a lot of the readers assumed the date moved was my decision and it absolutely was not I hated it and knew it was going to set the wrong tone

For readers(I also have no say in the pricing although I agree all the time for lower point for digital I,m a digital reader to I understand)

I,m now at this late date working on finalizing the publication of 4&5 does that mean book are ages away ? NO

Everyone wants to wrap up the series (including me) as soon as possible and I expect well have a firm date for the publication that can share within the next two weeks or so that was dated on the 1st jan 2014 I hope this help some of you

Ok, so I have seen Sylvia quoted as having said on New Years Day that she expected to have something for us in two weeks. A month has now gone by and no Crossfire C B Y announcement. At this point, she must be SO frustrated with her publisher. Wish we knew something. I miss Gideon and Eva and want to know what is happening in their story!

Ok, so I have seen Sylvia quoted as having said on New Years Day that she expected to have something for us in two weeks. A month has now gone by and no Crossfire C B Y announcement. At this point, she must be SO frustrated with her publisher. Wish we knew something. I miss Gideon and Eva and want to know what is happening in their story!

I am hoping that by the time the February chat is here there will be some news, but I have honestly talked to so many people that are losing interest in the series that it is disheartening. I can't help but wonder what the hold up with the next book is. Perhaps we will be looking at an early April release *fingers crossed*

watching the video of Sylvia of her Spellbound talk, and she said that book 4 and 5 of Crossfire will come out one after the other, and she said that she hasn't finished book 5 yet :( so we are looking at a longer wait for CBY, but both books will be out this year. Didn't finish the videok, so she could have said more....

It was a great interview but judging by what she said about 4 and 5 coming at at the same time, I don't foresee the books being released for months.  I mean  months and months.  I like that they will be out close together but ……….

Ah, all, don't worry! The publishers want to get these books out ASAP, so they're rolling forward while I'm writing. It's coming soon!

thanks for checking in with us....but don't hurry too much with book 5 (do you have a title you can share?)we want a great ending and a very special HEA!!!

Sylvia, will we find out about how old Gideon was when and how the abuse stopped?