Shadow Stalkers

A Mini-Series that follows some U.S. Marshals' Deputies, members of the Special Operations Group (Shadow Stalkers).

• Razor's Edge (Jack & Rachel)
  • Taking the Heat (Brian & Layla)
  • On Fire (Jared & Darcy)
  • Blood and Roses (Jake & Anastasia)

Would you like to discuss about these novellas?

A Mini-Series that follows some U.S. Marshals' Deputies, members of the Special Operations Group (Shadow Stalkers).

• Razor's Edge (Jack & Rachel)
  • Taking the Heat (Brian & Layla)
  • On Fire (Jared & Darcy)
  • Blood and Roses (Jake & Anastasia)

Would you like to discuss about these novellas?

HI Gaia,

I read all of them, but Blood and Roses.  I don't have a Kindle or E-Reader so I couldn't access that one. 

What did you think of the Shadow Stalkers Series?  What does everyone think of the series?

HI Gaia,

I read all of them, but Blood and Roses.  I don't have a Kindle or E-Reader so I couldn't access that one. 

What did you think of the Shadow Stalkers Series?  What does everyone think of the series?

Hi GiGi,

I don't have a Kindle or E-Reader either, but I do have Kindle for PC, a free Kindle reading app you can download from Amazon (there are also free apps for Mac, Android, iPhone, Blackberry....) just here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361458882_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-9&pf_rd_r=1X6Y9RYSMH405JEREXJ0&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1354791522&pf_rd_i=1000426311

Strait to Kindle for PC here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355960802_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=08ABVQMNW65P4HJNTRY5&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1362578982&pf_rd_i=kindle%20for%20pc

I liked the Shadows Stalkers series. Maybe Razor's Edge & Blood and Roses were too short to my taste, but I appreciate Sylvia's synthesis skills.

I have some questions, but i'll wait for you to catch up Blood and Roses ;)

Hi GiGi,

I don't have a Kindle or E-Reader either, but I do have Kindle for PC, a free Kindle reading app you can download from Amazon (there are also free apps for Mac, Android, iPhone, Blackberry....) just here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361458882_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-9&pf_rd_r=1X6Y9RYSMH405JEREXJ0&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1354791522&pf_rd_i=1000426311

Strait to Kindle for PC here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_355960802_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=08ABVQMNW65P4HJNTRY5&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1362578982&pf_rd_i=kindle%20for%20pc

I liked the Shadows Stalkers series. Maybe Razor's Edge & Blood and Roses were too short to my taste, but I appreciate Sylvia's synthesis skills.

I have some questions, but i'll wait for you to catch up Blood and Roses ;)

Hi Gaia,

Thank you so much for the links.  I tried my best to download the link, but I was unsuccessful.  I discovered that the Kindle apps. only apply to the U.S.  Canadian customers are not able access or download more than half of them.  I researched this after trying for the umpteenth time to download that app...sigh! 

If you like, I am more than happy to discuss all of the other books.  At this point I am at a loss as to how I would download Blood & Roses.  Maybe Sylvia will take pity on her Canadian fans and have the book printed...please, please...oh pretty please!  :D