12 Days of Gideon

D500

Sylvia is tweeting a picture a day. Unfortunately I can't get pictures to post but hopefully this will link to it

'>

(I click the image link, paste the url and submit but nothing happens, I can't even cancel doing this, the only way I can get back to the forum is to close the forum down and re-open it - if someone who can post images could explain how this forum works for images I'd be grateful.)

Hi D500,

I clicked on the link and the photo appeared.  I will try and post it.  I hope it turns out well.  Fingers crossed. :)

I am sorry.  I tried to post the photo but was unsuccessful.  Perhaps one of the other fabulous forum members might be more successful.  I know that in the past a few of the other members have been kind enough to post the photos.

GiGi