The Hacker Series

3 hours ago, eve said:

D500 - I do agree with you ;) Gideon did have penetrative sex only in f..p.d - but we know that, don't we? :)) I was invested in this series too. There was magic in it - the unhealthy, unreal, but very strong attraction between Eva and Gideon (like addiction), his possessiveness, protectiveness and need for control (all what was in book 1-3, and still in 4th) is this what we really loved. We as readers loved that Gideon have been in love with Eva through his whole life... because all above made this love story special and unique. We loved the idea that he changed for Eva.

That's all what is the most disappointing in OWY.

Now: the Crossfire Series is romance like many others or worse ( I dare say that the Haker Series by Meredith Wild is much better).

Eve, did you read the Hacker Series if so did you like it and because I need to know if you did was the a HEA?

59 minutes ago, eve said:

Yes, of course I read it, and there was the a Happily Ever After (but I must tell you that Haker Series is BDSM - not quite my thing, but I like it - because it is written so good and the story is interesting).

I finished the first book and love the story line so far. Thank you for mentioning this series. Sometimes you just have to overlook certain things in stories and concentrate on the storyline. 

9 hours ago, patricia-ann said:

Eve I'm on book 3 wow! A part of me feels like I read book 2 before but I can't remember something seems familiar haha

Patricia Ann

is the Hacker Series really good. ?Want to make sure before I spend $35.95 for the kindle bundle 

33 minutes ago, jmhope said:

Patricia Ann

is the Hacker Series really good. ?Want to make sure before I spend $35.95 for the kindle bundle 

Yes, I think some parts are intense with drama some I cry, chuckle and gasp. I'm finishing book 3 now and will start book 4 right after. Eve says it has a HEA. My heart goes out to Erica and Blake. Let me know what you decide I looked up her website before I purchased them

On 4/22/2016 at 7:30 PM, patricia-ann said:

Yes, I think some parts are intense with drama some I cry, chuckle and gasp. I'm finishing book 3 now and will start book 4 right after. Eve says it has a HEA. My heart goes out to Erica and Blake. Let me know what you decide I looked up her website before I purchased them

I downloaded the series to my Kindle.  I will have a lot of reading to do during my upcoming holiday!!  Did you ever read any of the books I suggested by Sylvia?  If so, I hope you will enjoy them.  Glad that you liked the Calendar Girl series; that was some really HOT reading especially May in Hawaii.

8 minutes ago, jmhope said:

I downloaded the series to my Kindle.  I will have a lot of reading to do during my upcoming holiday!!  Did you ever read any of the books I suggested by Sylvia?  If so, I hope you will enjoy them.  Glad that you liked the Calendar Girl series; that was some really HOT reading especially May in Hawaii.

I'm actually half way thru book 5 it's very intense and definitely very hot reading. I'm anxious for the outcome haha

• 2 weeks later...
On April 22, 2016 at 2:30 AM, patricia-ann said:

Well I have just finished book 4. It has been good. A cross between FSOG and Crossfire series. Just can't put my brain around letting someone hit you repeatedly (with hand, paddle, or belt) and have it turn you on. Poor Erica can't catch a break. Hope they both get their HEA.  Starting book 5 now 

2 hours ago, jmhope said:

Well I have just finished book 4. It has been good. A cross between FSOG and Crossfire series. Just can't put my brain around letting someone hit you repeatedly (with hand, paddle, or belt) and have it turn you on. Poor Erica can't catch a break. Hope they both get their HEA.  Starting book 5 now 

I understand what you are saying, I did enjoy reading the series. Let me know when you finish I'd like to know what you thought at the end. 

On May 6, 2016 at 10:47 PM, patricia-ann said:

I understand what you are saying, I did enjoy reading the series. Let me know when you finish I'd like to know what you thought at the end. 

I enjoyed the series. It did have a HEA. At least all the storylines were wrapped up. Erica is too forgiving , especially of Daniel, even if he was her father. He hit her, threatened her and made her leave her boyfriend and had his own step son killed . At least he came through in the end. I'm still not sure of Resi.

would have liked more of the pregnancy. Overall very good

10 minutes ago, jmhope said:

I enjoyed the series. It did have a HEA. At least all the storylines were wrapped up. Erica is too forgiving , especially of Daniel, even if he was her father. He hit her, threatened her and made her leave her boyfriend and had his own step son killed . At least he came through in the end. I'm still not sure of Resi.

would have liked more of the pregnancy. Overall very good

I totally agree with you she is too forgiving and I still don't trust Resi. I would have liked more about her pregnancy and the birth like how they felt when they had a girl. 

Mom glad you enjoyed it as I did too. 

On May 8, 2016 at 5:32 PM, patricia-ann said:

I totally agree with you she is too forgiving and I still don't trust Resi. I would have liked more about her pregnancy and the birth like how they felt when they had a girl. 

Mom glad you enjoyed it as I did too. 

I was glad that Blake didn't feel he needed to see Sophia after he got that phone call from that Dom who owned The Club.  Reminded me of Corrine from Crossfire and her attempts to get Gideon back 

1 hour ago, jmhope said:

I was glad that Blake didn't feel he needed to see Sophia after he got that phone call from that Dom who owned The Club.  Reminded me of Corrine from Crossfire and her attempts to get Gideon back 

I did compare Sophia to Corinne and was very very glad Blake didn't go to see her I felt it was Remy's responsibility to take care of her because it is his club and he wanted her from the beginning.