In reality Gideon would probably get sued for sexual harassment

SDFan

In Bared to You, he barely even knows Eva and at that point she didn't even know his first name, yet he flat out tells her he wants to have sex with her, then practically forces her to go to his office so they can talk about having sex even after she says no more than once. Then he won't let her leave until she kisses him. I know this is a romantic fiction but in reality he would have a sexual harassment lawsuit filed on him instantly. Especially with all the money that he has. Most likely it would be settled out of court with a check involved

It all depends on the person who is being spoken to as to whether they consider it harassment.  I've not re-read those chapters so if I'm wrong let me know.  Although Eva was saying no she was still interested in him and he would have realised that - in that first meeting they both had an obvious 'spark' and when Eva told Cary about Gideon she was definitely interested in getting to know him a lot better.  So I guess Gideon was reacting to that when he approached her.   

I'm in the UK and we don't tend to go for lawsuits, Personnel/Human Resources would usually sort the problem for us.

Technically Gideon was not her employer, he hadn't given the account to them yet.

she even hinted that she might be interested but wasn't going to act on anything.  If we want to be realistic, I have never been abused in anyway, but how can two sexually abused people be so active sexually. You would think the act would be intolerable.  Just my opinion. I really wouldn't know.

I assumed that because they now found sex to be spectacular rather than what it had been for both of them in the past, they were making the most of catching up on what they missed out on.  But I would have expected abuse victims to not rush into it quite so fast.