Welcome to the Message Board!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylvia dear, I hope the good news just keeps rolling your way in 2005. I got a little bit of good news myself. Gina, the very nice editor at A Hint of Seduction, has decided to put my little story in the special, Feb issue of her e-zine. It's special because it's not only the Valentine's Day Isssue, it is also A Hint of Sedcution's one year anniversary. So I'll have to wait a month longer for my story to come out but I am very honored that she chose my story for her anniversary issue :D .

Thank you!! And congratulations on making the anniversary issue!!

:wav: That is wonderful news. I can't wait to read your story. :pukel:

Okay, for some reason this message board hasn't allowed me to post to individual messages. So....my offer stands on the chili mix. So, Sasha, Sylvia, Steph & Marguerite (I think) and anyone else...e-mail me your address and I'll send you a pack next time I get to the store. Cincinnati chili is very good.

And, i think it was Steph who said her DH said Skyline was great but Cincy had another one too??? Yep, that would be GOLD STAR!!!

Sorry for the weird post but This is the only way I can post right now.

Linda

• 1 month later...

Great new look Sylvia! :)

Thanks. I plan to tweak it to match my site like my other board, when I get the time. I loved the other one, but I don't think it was as safe as it should have been and I have much less stress with this board up.

I need smileys. :D

Is it me or has it been slow in here????

Hi Linda. :bye1:

It has been slow. I think everyone is busy with projects, I've been on deadline. I owe you a thank you card and it's coming, I promise. I intend to catch up on all my thank yous tomorrow.

I hope you're doing well. :D I'll be catching up on all the things that fell by the wayside this last month and a half. I can't believe it's the middle of Feb. This start of the year has flown by in a daze.

No thank you necessary. Catch up on whatever you're doing.

Did you try the chili???????

Linda

Hi Linda.  :bye1:

It has been slow. I think everyone is busy with projects, I've been on deadline. I owe you a thank you card and it's coming, I promise. I intend to catch up on all my thank yous tomorrow.

I hope you're doing well.  :D  I'll be catching up on all the things that fell by the wayside this last month and a half. I can't believe it's the middle of Feb. This start of the year has flown by in a daze.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 years later...

Hi, Syl and everyone!! :lol:

~~waving~~

I'm Melissa, or Mimmi as I'm known on some boards. I'm the moderator on the Wicked Writers loop~~ya'll should hop over and visit us!! It's great fun, and very friendly!! We'd love to have you!!

I love the Sinners idea~~Syl is incredible, is she not? Wonder Woman!!

Hi! New here myself as I never realized Sylvia had a message board. I read her blog all of the time but never made a connection that she had one ! Anyhow...I'm looking forwards to getting to know people here! I "discovered" Sylvia earlier this year and am now trying to catch up like a madwoman!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to those of you who are new! It's great to have you here. And thank you for letting me know you enjoy the books! That means the world to me. ((hugs))

There's a Halloween prize fest going on at Writerspace tonight. Lots of chances to win! For more information go here: http://www.writerspace.com/halloween I won't be attending the chat, but I did donate a prize.

I'd love one/some of you to win something! :D So many great books in the prize pool.

Hugs,

Sylvia

• 5 years later...