I Hate Introducing Myself, But...

since I was asked so nicely, here goes. I am an aspiring romance writer of both historicals and contemporaries. I am a member of RWA and I have two completed manuscripts that will never see the light of day. My current WIP (post-Regency historical), however, may see some sunlight. My goal is to finish and polish it in time for the Golden Heart.

:)

Well done, Toni! It's nice to meet you! (You can find out all about me--if you're interested :oops: --on my bio page.) I'm glad to have you on the forum!

The members are about evenly split between readers and authors. But the readers like to read the posts, while the authors do all the writing (go figure! :D ) There are lots of lurkers (those of you out there know who you are! LOL) and occasionally one will register to add their comments. Still both parties get something out of the posts, from what I've gathered from e-mails, so I hope you do too.

I look forward to becoming better acquainted with you!