A Passion for Him

brownone

Woo hoo!! I just got my hands on it and man is it HOT!! Just wanted to say it just bumped the book I was currently reading (The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan) so I'll probably swallow it up by the weekend...just wanted to share my elation!

Edited by Sylvia Day

Andrea, I'm already halfway through (I'll have it done by this weekend) but let me tell you, I actually have tears in my eyes during some parts. Its so touching and the passion between Amelia and Colin/Montoya is so hot! The only problem is I keep getting interrupted during the "steamy parts"! :D

Andrea, I'm already halfway through (I'll have it done by this weekend) but let me tell you, I actually have tears in my eyes during some parts. Its so touching and the passion between Amelia and Colin/Montoya is so hot! The only problem is I keep getting interrupted during the "steamy parts"! :D

I can't tell you how happy your post makes me! ((hugs)) It's always a little rough around release time, wondering if readers will love the characters as much as you do. I'm so glad you're enjoying Colin and Amelia.

Sylvia

I have a question about A Passion for Him. I preordered it through Amazon several months ago. I just received notice from Amazon that the shipment date has been moved back. Last spring I preordered Passion for the Game from Barnes & Noble and it shipped early. So my question is ... Does anyone know if the delay is due to Amazon or is it with all the book sellers? I can't wait for this book, and I am disappointed with the delay.

I have a question about A Passion for Him. I preordered it through Amazon several months ago. I just received notice from Amazon that the shipment date has been moved back. Last spring I preordered Passion for the Game from Barnes & Noble and it shipped early. So my question is ... Does anyone know if the delay is due to Amazon or is it with all the book sellers? I can't wait for this book, and I am disappointed with the delay.

Hi Alice-Jane,

Barnes & Noble started shipping A PASSION FOR HIM three weeks ago. (Both BN.com and Books-A-Million start shipping books early as a rule.) Amazon has an odd way of managing their pre-orders that causes frequent delays.

So, yes the delay is due to Amazon alone. :D

I've heard in the past that canceling a pre-order and then immediately re-ordering will cause the book to be shipped faster, but I don't know if that works. I've never tried it. It's available in stores in now, though, if that's any help.

Thank you for ordering it! ((hugs))

Sylvia

Hi Alice-Jane,

Barnes & Noble started shipping A PASSION FOR HIM three weeks ago. (Both BN.com and Books-A-Million start shipping books early as a rule.) Amazon has an odd way of managing their pre-orders that causes frequent delays.

So, yes the delay is due to Amazon alone. :D

I've heard in the past that canceling a pre-order and then immediately re-ordering will cause the book to be shipped faster, but I don't know if that works. I've never tried it. It's available in stores in now, though, if that's any help.

Thank you for ordering it! ((hugs))

Sylvia

Thank you for the information. I just recieved a second notice from Amazon that it has shipped and will arrive in 5-7 days. However, I will definitely preorder through bn.com next time. Just wanted to say that I absolutely love your books. Keep up the amazing work!!!! I bought Wish List as an e-book last night and it was fabulous!

Hey Sylvia I just wanted to let you know that I loved A Passion For Him!! I couldn't put it down! I read it in about 4 hours. I had been anticipating this book ever since I read Passion For The Game. I went straight to Barnes & Noble from work to get it and it wasn't even out on the shelves yet. I got it fresh from the back room. I love the chemistry between Amelia and Colin. I laughed and cried. I didn't want it to end. I can't wait to read Simon's story. March feels like a long time coming.

Hey Sylvia I just wanted to let you know that I loved A Passion For Him!! I couldn't put it down! I read it in about 4 hours. I had been anticipating this book ever since I read Passion For The Game. I went straight to Barnes & Noble from work to get it and it wasn't even out on the shelves yet. I got it fresh from the back room. I love the chemistry between Amelia and Colin. I laughed and cried. I didn't want it to end. I can't wait to read Simon's story. March feels like a long time coming.

Yay! :D I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed APFH! (and thank you for tracking it down from the back room. I went to my local BN last night and none of the November books were out yet. ;) )

I just finished copy edits on Simon's story, so it's working its way to you, I promise! I hope you like that one, too. I admit, I've got a crush on Simon. :D

Hugs,

Sylvia