Sensational!!

Tiger Lady

Question

Dear Sylvia,

I’ve just gotten a copy of “POTN” and it took me two whole days to finish the book. I was so glued to it that I could not put it down once I started it. From the first page to the last, all I can say is that it was a sensational!!! HOWEVER, it did cause me a lot of tissue. You almost broke my heart when Aiden was leaving Lyssa. I cried and cried and cried. At first, I thought that this is one of those books with out a happy ending. But then I remember that in your last book, it didn’t end that way. So, I kept on reading. Which was the right decision; because if I left off then, I would never have known that they’d get back together. Oh, what the heck. You wrote it, so of course you know the story. Where was I, oh yeah! I wanted to ask about this “Dream Guardian” series. Will it go on for a long time, something like Christine Feehan’s “Dark” series? Will any other characters be written about? Other than Connor, cause he’s next. Will the story be just like “POTN”? Because if it’s so, I’ll definitely need a bigger box of tissue. Will you be mentioning (in future books) about Aidan and Lyssa? I would like to know if they will ever have any children. I am hoping and praying that you would let them.

Okay, I think that’s enough questions for the day. Better stop before you get too sick of my questions. So, I’ll email you (again) when I get my hands on the rest of you books. Which is coming soon to the post office near you (or in this case, me).

Love,

Toni

2 answers to this question

I wanted to ask about this “Dream Guardian” series. Will it go on for a long time, something like Christine Feehan’s “Dark” series? Will any other characters be written about? Other than Connor, cause he’s next. Will the story be just like “POTN”? Because if it’s so, I’ll definitely need a bigger box of tissue. Will you be mentioning (in future books) about Aidan and Lyssa? I would like to know if they will ever have any children. I am hoping and praying that you would let them.

Toni,

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed POTN!

Connor's story isn't the final book, no. There is much more of the story to tell. Connor is a very different character than Aidan, but he's capable of the same depth of emotion. When he falls, he falls hard and fast. :D

You'll see a lot of Aidan and Lyssa in Connor's book, because they're pivotal to the entire Dream Guardian world. The characters all work together and interconnect, so you'll see them often in each other's books as the series continues.

Hugs,

Sylvia