Getting to Know You!

1.) You're a TV or Movie character. Who are you and why?  I am Addrian Willis in the Nights in Rodanthe.  I have been in her spot and found love where I never expected to with someone I would have never guessed.

2.) Favorite Villian.  Archibald Cunningham (Tim Roth) I wanted to strangle him.  He evoked so much emotion in me.  I really wanted to hop into the screen and stab him myself.

3.) Trapped with your favorite hottie. Who is he or she? (We've got guys on here too! :wink: ) Henry Cavell.. Never, ever kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

4.) Favorite All-Time Book and why.  The fever series by Karen Monin.  I could not read fast or slow enough.  Totally absorbed

5.) What is (was) your favorite school subject and your least favorite?  English literature/composition.  Closet writer here.

6.) What embarasses you the most?  When People I love behave badly in public.

7.) Do you have any nicknames and what are they:  Lee Lee, Sissy, Cupcake, Firemite

• 2 weeks later...

1.) You're a TV or Movie character. Who are you and why?

Any movie where I could tap alongside my idol, Mr. Gene Kelly. 

2.) Favorite Villian.

Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. I was never into princesses when I was a little girl. Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Tinkerbell, and the Mad Hatter were my favorites!

3.) Trapped with your favorite hottie. Who is he or she? (We've got guys on here too!  :wink: )

Joe Manganiello! When I first read Bared To You, I immediately pictured him as Gideon.

4.) Favorite All-Time Book and why.

To Kill A Mockingbird will always be my favorite book. I love the storyline, the characters & the flow of Harper Lee's writing. It also reminds me of my favorite high school teacher. She continues to be a major inspiration to me. 

5.) What is your favorite school subject and your least favorite?

My favorite subject was a toss up between Journalism & Spanish. My least favorite was Math. I just can't think with numbers!

6.) What embarasses you the most?

My appearance. No self esteem here. :/

7.) Do you have any nicknames and what are they?

Just Ris, short for Kristen.

• 10 months later...

i love all romantic movies and books into movies as well

2.) Favorite Villian.

there's alot can't think of one

3.) Trapped with your favorite hottie. Who is he or she? (We've got guys on here too!  :wink: )

i have to say Jamie Dornan

right now are crossfire series can't get enough

dont really have one so i should say best: drama least: science

my clumsiness

ang or angela

• 2 months later...

anyone of the chicks who don't die in true blood lol HELLLOOOOO Alexander SkarsgÃ¥rd & Ryan Kwanten

2.) Favorite Villian.

Anthony Hopkins--anything he is in & Heath Ledge--Joker

Johnny Depp -- justtttt YUMMMYYYYYYY!!! 

I have soooo many!! I love to read romance books only I get bored easy it has to really catch my attention.....

fav. English   least fav. Math 

being put on the spot and forgetting peoples names I am horrible at remembering!!! 

MayMay & TiTi ((niece cant say Aunt yet lol))
an experience beyond words...

• 3 months later...

You're a TV or Movie character. Who are you and why?

Baby in Dirty Dancing is the first character that comes to mind. Always lovde that movie, and I've seen it a hundred times (I'm a sucker for romance)! I would love to learn to dance like that.

2.) Favorite Villian?

Hmmmmm... I'm a total wimp of anything dark... But Maleficent fascinates me in a way, and I like Catwoman with her seduction and fighting skills.

3.)Trapped with your favorite hottie. Who is he or she? (We've got guys on here too!

Fictional; Mr Cross- obviously lol. Wouldn't said no to Eric Dane either....

Crossfire series â¤ï¸ love the characters, the plot, the intense addictive relationship between G&E, just everything! CBY with Gideons POV is the best one yet.

(If I have to mention another author, I would recommend Jojo Moyes with Me before you, and have a big box of kleenex near by).

5.)What is your favorite school subject and your least favorite?

Favorite was Norwegian & English, hated science.

6. What embarrasses you the most?

My own- and others clumsiness

7. Do you have any nicknames and what are they?

AC - short for Ann Cathrin

1) Movie character ?

I love Eowyn from Lord of the ring, when she slices the creature's head... She seens so delicate, but then...no !

2) favorite villian ?

Dracula of course, especially in F.F. Coppola's movie.

3) trapped with your favorite hottie ?

GIDEON !!

4) favorite book ?

Alexandre Dumas : les trois mousquetaires. Very common for french children like me, but I could never stop re-reading it from time to time when I grew old

5) favorite school subject ? least ?

well, I liked languages and it proved to be useful since now I can read Crossfire in English without waiting for the translation ; sports were difficult : I never could jump high enough or run fast enough

6) what embarrasses you the most ?

I am partly deaf so there are often parts of conversation that I don't understand, especially when people are speaking low, making personnal jokes. They laugh and I don't know why. Very disturbing. What's more, as I blush very easily , everybody knows I'm ill at ease, I can't keep it secret !

7) nicknames ?

I'm very short, my boys are taller than me and they call me "mini-maman" (=very little mother)

lots of kisses to Gideon's lovers, from France !