Golden Opportunity

Sylvia Day

Question

13 answers to this question

:bounce: Yahoo Sylvia!!

Ya know, I had a though when I was commenting on your blog. This (the two stories thing) is sorta what i'm dealing wiit with the ms I'm reworking right now. Trying to decide what to do with it...LOl and I've looked at it so much I'm just not sure anymore what to do..lol

Maybe I need to enter it in a contest?:scratch:

Nahh! I don't think that would help me. I'll just have to flip a coin and see what the universe thinks I should do. :)

Good Work Girl!

Sasha

Yay!!! :cheers: I WON!!!

Sylvia,

This is to notify you that ALMOST TOO MUCH won the Historical category.  Your entry will now go on to Evan Fogelman for Best of the Best judging.

Congratulations!  IRWA is very happy for you.  :pale:

Deb

Deb Lawson, coordinator  

Indiana's Golden Opportunity Contesthttp://www.indianarwa.com

What a complete shock!!! :shock: I can't believe I won.

Thank you, Jordan and HelenKay!!!

Kelly Harms of Avon judged the historical category and called me "a great storyteller"!!!! :bounce:

Kelly Harms!!! :shock: Avon!!! :prayer:

It's just too cool. I'm completely humbled by the experience. I'll never get over it. Never.

Thank you, Jordan! I really, really appreciate your confidence in my future. :D

I'm not sure what's going on. I'm back to feeling like the deer caught in the headlights. 8-[

I'm one of those people who watches horror movies, covers their eyes in the gross parts, and says, "What's happening? What's going?" but refuses to look herself. That's the way I feel right now.

Okay, I need to pay attention to my horoscope and have a little more confidence:

The weight of uncertainty lurks within your subconscious mind now. You can easily succumb to this self-made terror and hold back from encounters in the outer world. Or you can face your fears by engaging cautiously and thereby overcoming your own instinctive resistance to pain. The more light you shine on hidden places, the better you'll feel about life in general.
Even though it's a weekend, your mind may be on work, or at least on your overall life goals. Your perspective now is intense and your drive can even tend toward being ruthless. Be clear about what you want and state it as conscious intention. But then you must detach yourself from the outcome or you will just get in your own way.

What a day!! :shock:

Best of the Best Winner of the 2004 Golden Opportunity!!! :bounce:

Congrats Chica!!!!! That's fantabulous!!!!

Gyspy believe me I'm feeling you though I don't think another contest is the answer to my problems :cry:

And banging my head against a wall doesnt seem to be helping.