Hello Sylvia-

Well I just started reading your books after joining a book club and stumbled upon "Passion for the Game" and just loved it! Inspired me to buy every book in the series so far and can't wait to see where it will go with Lord Ware. Can you tell I'm on "A Passion for Him"? I truly enjoy the writing style and my guilty pleasure is hystorical romance novels. I must admit that I was a bit torn on "Passion for the Game" at first - just new to the heated writing I guess - but I warmed up to it immediately and now I'm hooked!! So much so that I even joined this site to have more people to talk to about it perhaps and keep updated on any new books that may be coming out. I also look forward to trying out some of the other books that you have written already but for now I am having too much fun with this series. I am welcome to anyone who wants to chat and can't wait to see whats new. Best wishes to all and happy reading!

-lilrockstar78

Lisa :)