Mugs and Red [Ends Oct. 15]

Guest admin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my daughter and grandson to Disney World, Orlando and Sea World, Orlando in November, 2007. We had a good time, but discovered that "mommy" couldn't keep up with her 9 year old son and "grandma". Next time Grammy and Gramp will take the grandson, have a great time, and not worry about "mommy" holding us back.

I haven't been to one in years. The last time I was near one was when I went to a gig at the Palace in St Kilda a few years ago. Since then, the Palace has been demolished, but the carpark was across the road from Luna Park.

I went to the Royal Melbourne Show five or more years ago. Rides, showbags...counts as an amusement park if it's only held annually for a couple of weeks, right? ;-) Nothing permanent - that means commitment ;-)

Have a lovely day! :)

http://tezmilleroz.wordpress.com

The last amusement park I attended was Universal Studios in Orlando in August of this year. I went with my 3yr old grand daughter. Our favorite ride in the E.T. ride!

It is hard to believe that someone has never been to an amusement park! But it is sad, not lame! We all have busy lives and often, skinny wallets! Like mine! My son bought my season pass on some kind of special because he bought them for his family - or I may never have gone there, but I have been to many smaller parks in my lifetime. We used to go to the state fair in Iowa every year and I get to go to the Florida state fair when my son goes.

July 25, 2008 my son's 7th b-day. He had earned a free pass to Six Flags Over Georgia from reading 360 minutes of additional reads during Christmas break. The hubby & I kept it a surprise & woke him up early, took him to Waffle House (his favorite place) for breakfast, & even sat on the bar stools which he has always wanted to do. Then we headed towards Atlanta & Six Flags, we told him we were going for a drive. So how long did it take to figure it out. Well we saw roller coasters for a couple of miles, no response from the back seat, got off the interstate, turned left & he finally looked up & saw the sign. Had a great day except for the thunder storms, oh well.

Have a great day,

Susan

:) The last time I went to an Amusement Park or the closest to it was Disney World in Orlando Fla. Make a Wish sent us there when my daughter was diagnosed with Bone Cancer.(She's completely healthy now).But it was a wonderful time because we were far away from the never ending treatment for the time we were there and she was very happy.

Carol

Two years ago I was a winner in a Coca Cola promotion and received four tickets to Disneyland at night. It was closed except for this promotion. I took my wife and neighbors and we had a great time because there were no lines and everything was free including twenty dollars in food tickets per person.

The last time I went to an amusement park was June 2004. My husband and I took our two children to Hershey Park in Hershey, PA. Unfortunately, NEITHER one of my two kids are very fond of rides (or my husband for that matter :roll: LOL!). I am hoping now that they are older, that we can try it again in the summer of 2009 :D!