Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ayweaver I'm was happy that Eva told her off too! What mother wouldn't believe her child above all? I'm thinking that the guy who molested him had to have paid off the bad doctor or they have to be related... Idk. But that I can wait for. I wouldn't have been very happy if the story had been left with them still not together. I want to know what he whispered that she didn't hear. At first I just figured it was 'I love you' but then Sylvia said we find out later and its driving me nuts!

In chapter 8 when Eva comes into Gideon's home office and sits on his desk,she asks him

"What's new?". He says, "Everything." and "We'll get to that later.". What does he mean?

Once Gideon comes to understand that Eva really isn't going to run anymore (she chased after him that time), it changes his perception of everything about their relationship. It's changes the dynamic between them and how they'll move forward.

Hi Sylvia. Here are my questions:

1) Why does Gideon has more controlling interest in Vidal Records

2) The night that Gideon went to the party for the vodka release... how come Eva didn't know about it? Since she was working on that project how did her boss Mark keep that from her? Bit confused on that part

I think that the guy who molested Gideon is the good pediatricien Dr Lucas... it fits with the age... At the time he was a doctoral student was about 20 ish and now he's in his early 40's...... We'll see in the next installement!!!!! Can't wait.....

Sylvia: Since Angus was driving Gideon since he was young.... does he know about the abuse on Gideon?

• 2 weeks later...

How i read the bit of Gideon being sexually abused was by the psychologist or 'shrink' if you like.. i recall Gideon telling Eva that he had sessions to help with his father's death and there was another girl who worked with the shrink but she went off to help Gideon's mother and was often left alone with the man... when Gideon told his mum and got examined Dr Lucas said there was nothing wrong with him so he was protecting someone else or was in it for the money..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sylvia,

I'm new here and I hope I'm not asking something that has already come up a thousand times, but I was wondering who was in the apartment with Gideon at the end of chapter 13. It obviously wasn't Corinne - he was only using her to be seen with her in public. Was it a police officer? Or maybe Angus?