Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sylvia,

I don't think I ever felt this addicted to a book (to two books, really, as both Bared to You and Reflected in You shook me to the core) since Margaret Atwood's The Blind Assassin. Thank you!

Here are my questions, which I hope you and/or the group can reply to.

Bared to You (sorry if this is the wrong place to post questions on Bared... I am new to this community)

1 - In Chapter 17, Gideon states that he wants Eva as his submissive. This chapter, to me, is one of the most intense in the whole series and left me totally confused. Did Eva really come to terms with her condition as submissive? It feels that she is still ambivalent, even after accepting the ring... Does Gideon mean that, from then on, only he will initiate sex, as well as take control of her life?

2 - This may be completely stupid but is there any particular meaning behind the two poodles that are coming into Eva's building as Gideon comes out the entrance door, after going up to her apartment because he'd forgotten something (Eva stayed in the car, waiting for him)? What has he forgotten - does it matter?

Reflected in You

3- Why did Magdalena call Eva on the day she caught Corinne coming out of the Crossfire building? Was she conniving with Corinne?

Thank you!

Maria

I agree with you mariaflores - I think he was shocked by the violent emotions Eva's past invoked in him. I think he was also scared of the triggers she may have as a result (he mentions how bad he feels about the way he originally came on to her) and I think the weight of the combined baggage they have between them scares him.

I agree with you mariaflores - I think he was shocked by the violent emotions Eva's past invoked in him. I think he was also scared of the triggers she may have as a result (he mentions how bad he feels about the way he originally came on to her) and I think the weight of the combined baggage they have between them scares him.

Totally agree, Chiara. I can't wait till next year to read Crossfire #3 (and hopefully #4). Eva and Gideon are just so complex and fascinating... gotta love them.

Hi Sylvia,

I don't think I ever felt this addicted to a book (to two books, really, as both Bared to You and Reflected in You shook me to the core) since Margaret Atwood's The Blind Assassin. Thank you!

Here are my questions, which I hope you and/or the group can reply to.

Bared to You (sorry if this is the wrong place to post questions on Bared... I am new to this community)

1 - In Chapter 17, Gideon states that he wants Eva as his submissive. This chapter, to me, is one of the most intense in the whole series and left me totally confused. Did Eva really come to terms with her condition as submissive? It feels that she is still ambivalent, even after accepting the ring... Does Gideon mean that, from then on, only he will initiate sex, as well as take control of her life?

2 - This may be completely stupid but is there any particular meaning behind the two poodles that are coming into Eva's building as Gideon comes out the entrance door, after going up to her apartment because he'd forgotten something (Eva stayed in the car, waiting for him)? What has he forgotten - does it matter?

Reflected in You

3- Why did Magdalena call Eva on the day she caught Corinne coming out of the Crossfire building? Was she conniving with Corinne?

Thank you!

Maria

Hi Maria-

In Bared to You- What Gideon forgot was his medication. Sylvia did address this early on. If you follow her on FaceBook, she often answers these questions there as well. Hope that helps.

Anisa