Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter is where Sylvia interacts with fans most frequently. And speaking off, last night on Twitter, she hinted that the Crossfire series might go beyond three books. A fan asked her whether Entwined In You would be the final book. Sylvia's exact words in response were "There's still room for Eva and Gideon to grow" 

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh boy...if this is true, I hope the 4th book comes out quicker than the third. Maybe a month after Entwined is released??? lol :)

Aaaaaahhhhh!! As much as I enjoyed the first two books, I really hope there's not a number four. I hate the waiting for books to be released - it's so much better when you can read them in quick succession. I feel like I'll have to re-read RIY before June.

Yes! I want a four and five! I'd like to see Gideon trying to control a teenaged daughter!

I get the sneaking suspicion that Will (Eva's new co-worker in RIY) will be trouble for Gideon and Eva in EWY. I wonder if he plays a role in Gideon's past, Corinne's disheveled appearance outside the Crossfire,  Any possible scheming Corinne and/or Magdalene will engage in to keep G & E apart, or Nathan's blackmail plot.

That new snippet today was crazy hotttttttt!!!!!!!!  I need the book like ASAP......  So do everyone else thinks she was there having her bachelorette party?

I agree the snippet was great.  I actually assumed that the night out was just a night at one of Gideon's club.  Eva had asked at one point about going out for a girls night and Gideon said that she could go out with the girls in his limo, his club, etc.  So I assumed that is exactly what it was, however a bachelorette party is definately a huge possibility. 

I know she asked for a girls night out but she said she was dancing like she was single. At least others posted that under the snippet so I couldn't help but wonder what if that was the case! Would be nice though. The book is not scheduled to be released until June so how many more snippets do Sylvia Day plan on posting? I'm not complaining, I am to anxious for this book!

Hi everyone, I took the latest snippet from Sylvia that Eva was dancing like she was single because she wasn't in a relationship....ie..she and Gideon were no longer together and she could do as she pleases. It would take the pressure off of the detectives prying eyes. I too, hope that Eva and Gideon will wind up together. I think it would be a great idea if Gideon wound up with a teenage daughter. It would just be priceless! :)