Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! I am in Gideon & Eva Heaven!!!

Totally happiness as I want a wedding and babies for these two. I want to go through the entire process and not no weird last chapter saying "5-years later..." Lol.

Babies and a wedding (not necessarily in that same order) is the next logically step for these lovers. And I need more Cary as well!!!

OMG!!!! I am in Gideon & Eva Heaven!!!

Totally happiness as I want a wedding and babies for these two. I want to go through the entire process and not no weird last chapter saying "5-years later..." Lol.

Babies and a wedding (not necessarily in that same order) is the next logically step for these lovers. And I need more Cary as well!!!

KiMa: no babies in EWY..! I guess probably marriage.. I say this because someone ask SD about marriage and babies and she said No Babies yet, not in EWY...! So wedding bells we may get in EWY..! (Hopefully)

KiMa: no babies in EWY..! I guess probably marriage.. I say this because someone ask SD about marriage and babies and she said No Babies yet, not in EWY...! So wedding bells we may get in EWY..! (Hopefully)

Totally, I am saying for the 4th book I want babies and marriage.

I hope EWY ends with a marriage proposal. Like with the question proposed and that's the ending....nice cliffhanger into a 4th book.

EWY, Eva and Gideon have tons to work out in cementing their relationship.

I also want more Cary! He is sooo adorable.

Unmmm Corrine and Brett actually makes for a nice couple, no! Lol. Just joking actually

Totally, I am saying for the 4th book I want babies and marriage.

I hope EWY ends with a marriage proposal. Like with the question proposed and that's the ending....nice cliffhanger into a 4th book.

EWY, Eva and Gideon have tons to work out in cementing their relationship.

I also want more Cary! He is sooo adorable.

Unmmm Corrine and Brett actually makes for a nice couple, no! Lol. Just joking actually

Lol.. Yesssss I agree with you ending with the proposal.! Corrine and Brett can have each other as long as they leave Gideon and Eva alone..!!

Maybe book four will jump into the future, instead of picking up right where book 3 left off. Or a least it can cover a greater amount of time.

Hope so!! That would be nice if they work out everything they need to in EWY and start the next book with marriage and babies..!

Let's not forget that Christopher Jr. Is pursuing Eva too. Though she's repulsed by him, he still may try. I hope Gideon uses his Kung fu on him.

He can try all he wants.. Eva knows to keep him at a distance.,! He can have Magdalena..!!

If Chris tries anything I think it may be something along the lines of using Cary only because he told eva to bring him to the garden party it would help his career, so he may try to use that to his advantage with Cary..!

He can try all he wants.. Eva knows to keep him at a distance.,! He can have Magdalena..!!

Magdalene doesn't want the scum anymore. Gideon ended up doing Magdalene a favor by letting her see video proof of the evil expression on Christopher Jr.'s face. That's the whole reason Gideon opted to show Magdalene the video.

Magdalene doesn't want the scum anymore. Gideon ended up doing Magdalene a favor by letting her see video proof of the evil expression on Christopher Jr.'s face. That's the whole reason Gideon opted to show Magdalene the video.

Good..! I don't like him..!!

However, Eva has created her own Christopher Jr. problem by taking the guy out to lunch. He's interpreting that as interest on her part, which is why he said, when lunch was over, he wants to take her out.

I'll bet Christopher is fooling himself with fantasies Eva wants Christopher to be Mr. Payback Time -- that she'll get involved with Christopher out of revenge against Gideon.

Hah!!!! Especially because Christopher's going to find out by Chapter Four of Entwined, if not earlier, there's another guy much hotter than Christopher after Eva: Brett.

At the heart of Christopher's problem is jealousy of other men who have more: more power, more sex appeal to women, more everything than he does.