Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

Oh wow! Look at what I missed being at Disney all week! Lol...So many new threads and Sylvia popping in ! It's going to take a while for me to catch up! :)

So happy to hear Victor will be back! He's going to be sooooo mad!!

I have never been so attached/invested/addicted to a book before, and I like to read.  This is the first time i've ever joined a 'book group' or been obsessed w/ postings about a book. So much fun!These characters are so great. I really can't wait to read more about them and their journey.

Oh! I had a thought...I don't remember what chapter or even which book..but I thought it was funny that Mark told Eva that she was "Golden"...only to see later on that Brett wrote a song about her w/ the same name...lol..

Yeah, I thought that too about "Golden".  I didn't pick up on it or forgot about it until I heard it on audio.  That word keeps popping up. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

At what point do you think that Gideon learned about Eva and Brett? Before the concert? When he heard her name in "Golden?" When he saw them kissing and then had it confirmed when he got back in the limo?

I think when he heard the song he thought it was purely coincidental but then he saw them kissing and put two and two together...