The Release date of Entwined With You

teel

If you look at Sylvia's website, the release date is for June 4th. I can't wait also

I was on amazon.co.uk this morning and its got Entwined With You as

"This title will be released on may 9th 2013"

I'm getting confused with all these release dates.

Please let it be may 9th as June is too far away

June 4 is (hopefully) finally the firm date for Entwine's release in the U.S. On Feb. 3, Sylvia tweeted "I've been assured June 4 is set in stone." I take it the assurance came from her book publisher. It's a book publishing company, not an author, who has the last word on when a book come out.

These release date shifts have been driving me nuts too. I'd like the book in my hands right now. But it'll be worth the wait to make sure the release is handled the right way - the way a book ought to when it's certainly going to quickly land on the best-seller lists.

The Crossfire series has become an international sensation. It takes a lot of work to do the actual physical printing of a book when the number of copies is in the hundred of thousands. Plus, publishers now have to co-ordinate digital releases, a crucial task that didn't even exist a few years ago. And always there is the publicity planning surrounding the release. Negotiating with the book store chains, the digital companies, securing international rights, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Alas, we're victims of the outrageous success. 

Hi everyone, I agree with LN Cronan. June 4, 2013 should the firm release date. I checked with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. and they have that date listed as the release date. Now all I have to do is figure out what I am going to do with myself until then. Thus far, I have made a huge batch of Greek Stuffed Peppers and am working on Russian Tea Cookies. Now if I can prevent myself from eating all this food, I hopefully won't gain 100 pounds and will be able to dash right out and get my latest copy of the next book! :)

Hi everyone,

I agree with LN Cronan. June 4, 2013 should the firm release date. I checked with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. and they have that date listed as the release date. Now all I have to do is figure out what I am going to do with myself until then. Thus far, I have made a huge batch of Greek Stuffed Peppers and am working on Russian Tea Cookies. Now if I can prevent myself from eating all this food, I hopefully won't gain 100 pounds and will be able to dash right out and get my latest copy of the next book! :)

You 're better than me! I just grab my ipad and re read the books! My timeline is completely whacked too, cos I jump in and skp sections! And yes, I've been baking and cooking as well!!

Have you thought about reading other things? That's what I am doing....check it out Wild Card by Lora Leigh, it's pretty good....

Hi everyone,

I agree with LN Cronan. June 4, 2013 should the firm release date. I checked with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. and they have that date listed as the release date. Now all I have to do is figure out what I am going to do with myself until then. Thus far, I have made a huge batch of Greek Stuffed Peppers and am working on Russian Tea Cookies. Now if I can prevent myself from eating all this food, I hopefully won't gain 100 pounds and will be able to dash right out and get my latest copy of the next book! :)

Teresa, that is a great book. It's actually one of five. There is a trilogy before that one that introduces some of the characters such as Ian and Kira and what they did before hand. Those books in order are: dangerous games, hidden agendas, and killer secrets. Stop reading wild card, and read those three first, they are just as good and just as hot. You'll enjoy them!

Ok Noted. Will look it up. Dangerous Games, Lora Leigh.

Must say I DID pick up Seven Years and The Stranger I married by Sylvia Day to try deflect the obsession but they didnt really do it for me...ALSO, Im afraid I'm a "graphic" person and the cover of a book means a lot to me. Like Sylvia said somewhere that the original Bared to You cover was changed, when I checked it out, I KNOW I would never have picked that one up had the publisher stayed with the cover.

So I hope Lora Leigh has good covers...

crossfire-don't worry about the covers. I don't know what dangerous games look like because that book and the two following it are on my kindle. However, Wild Card, and the book Maverick that follows it have similar covers to sylvia's. They originally did not, but I think they have been re-released and have new covers.

Darn, just checked it out at Goodreads and the cover is a letdown. But it says it is Book Two of the Tempting Seals series?

Hi Crossfire,

I agree with you. The cover of a book is very important to me too. Often times, if I am browsing in a bookstore, the cover of a book is what catches my eye first. If I haven't heard anything about a book before, the cover could make all the difference between me picking it up or passing it by.

Thanks for telling me, but I have read all of it. Wild Card it's the first one of the Elite Ops series. You are totally right, it has the Navy Seals Series that is the story of Reno, Ian and all the others. Have you read the Callahan's Series? There will be 4 books, 3 is out already, the first one is Midnight Sins, then Deadly Sins, then Secret Sins and the last one that will come out is Ultimate Sins, just don't have a release date yet for that one. Those books are amazing....thanks again

Teresa, that is a great book. It's actually one of five. There is a trilogy before that one that introduces some of the characters such as Ian and Kira and what they did before hand. Those books in order are: dangerous games, hidden agendas, and killer secrets. Stop reading wild card, and read those three first, they are just as good and just as hot. You'll enjoy them!

Hey girl, don't judge the book by the cover lol....

Check it out the books, they are really good. Before that, check the order of the books tho, because all of them are series and if you read without the order, it goes a little confusing because you end up knowing the end of another book. So the series that I read and just love it are the Elite Ops series: order of the books are Wild Card, Maverick, heat seeker, black jack, renegade and live wire. Also, the temping seals series and all of them pretty much you can find at the iBook store if you have an iPad...check them out...

Darn, just checked it out at Goodreads and the cover is a letdown. But it says it is Book Two of the Tempting Seals series?