Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

Via cable television or satellite, do any of you ladies in the U.K. get the U.S. networks Showtime, HBO (Home Box Office), AMC (American Movie Classics) and/or FX (that's one of the Fox Networks stations)?

These four are among possible American cable television networks that Lionsgate might use to air a Crossfire series, because Lionsgate does use different networks, and the above four are among the most prominent for made-for-television series.

The most prominent of the series Lionsgate currently produces (in terms of both highest viewership and most awards) is Mad Men, a drama about a New York City advertising agency in the 1960s. Mad Men airs on AMC. Another popular and award winning series by Lionsgate, Nurse Jackie, (a comedy-drama "dramedy") about an emergency department nurse in New York City hospital, airs on Showtime.

Hi LN, I get FX (Fox) and love watching NCIS on it but none of the other shows :)

We get Mad Men but on Fos

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was thinking who should play Elizabeth Vidal - either Kristen Steward from Sex and the City or Bridget Moynahan - she had played Mr. Bigs wife...

Those are good choices as well.  I think there will be a lot of actors who have the right look and temperment to play the role of Elizabeth Vidal. 

I don't like Arnoldo and Angus.  I have to think about that a little more.  Most of the others I can live with.

I don't like Angus and don't really know Arnoldo actor but liked the others, would prefer Benjamin Brett for Victor though