Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As perfect as Adam Levine would be....didn't Eva describe him as being more muscular than Gideon ? So....pretty buff, no? Levine is pretty thin/lean....Hmmmm....who else could be bad boy Brett ?

I love Josh Duhamel I know he is older but

he could pass for a youngster any day ...I think he would make a great Cary and he did after all start out as a Calvin Klein underwear model. LOL!!

You are so creative Sheens.  Where do you find the time?  :)

I am a manager of a couple of serviced office providers so I can manage my time quite well and I have a receptionist/assistant and she is such a great help that I find time to look at my sites LOL, only perks there are at work just now.  I also don't take lunch breaks so I spread that over the day to get in my fix of SD xx :)

How about Gerard Butler to play Angus. He's Scottish mid forties. Well known in Hollywood. :)

Hello ladies

Butler would pull an awsome Angus!!!!!!