Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a CSI fan but William Petersen isn't sexy enough for Victor he's bough legged !

Monica's nit going to want that .

I've thought of Benjamin Bratt for Victor v Latin looking

I still prefer Benjamin Bratt for Victor not William Peterson, I agree and as a CSI fan myself he is too serious as well for Victor 

I know Victor is a police officer and we want a bit of seriousness in him but William Petersen not sexy enough for victor.

Can you see William Petersen having a romp with an ex in an apartment her husband owns and that his daughter and best friend live in

I think not!

i know it was hard to think of Grissom having a fling with Sarah and marrying her :)

I know Victor is a police officer and we want a bit of seriousness in him but William Petersen not sexy enough for victor.

Can you see William Petersen having a romp with an ex in an apartment her husband owns and that his daughter and best friend live in

I think not!

Hi Shaz :)

Greesom would take out his magnifying lens and start looking for evidence of any kinds!!!!

Still the man for the Job

1003842_667858256573757_1117201353_n.jpg

You're right, Sheens, he's still the man for the Job!!!!!

and I do have a few jobs in mind for him.......... :blush:

Hi Shaz :)

Greesom would take out his magnifying lens and start looking for evidence of any kinds!!!!

LOL ! William Peterson just doesn't look like Victor.

Victors Latin looking Monica's forbidden love.

William Peterson isn't any of that.

I love that fans come up with pages of character or on YouTube have the cast in short film versions to great music. Me I'm not that talented . But you do get the odd character that you think. That's not who I picture when I read the crossfire . Or some you think that is exactly who I see when I'm reading or never thought of them as that character but yeah they're a good choice

I love that fans come up with pages of character or on YouTube have the cast in short film versions to great music. Me I'm not that talented . But you do get the odd character that you think. That's not who I picture when I read the crossfire . Or some you think that is exactly who I see when I'm reading or never thought of them as that character but yeah they're a good choice

Indeed!

I'm not that talented as well, but I do enjoy others' great jobs.

I'll never thank enough who first posted Henry as could-be Gideon....but he's so perfect that I know I'll be having great troubles to adjust for less (to quote Gideon himself!!) :D

I have seen a few of the Youtube fan films, some are really good :)

Indeed!

I'm not that talented as well, but I do enjoy others' great jobs.

I'll never thank enough who first posted Henry as could-be Gideon....but he's so perfect that I know I'll be having great troubles to adjust for less (to quote Gideon himself!!) :D

I think it was Kirsten who started it off, she is the culprit but we all love Henry so it is not that much of a crime to post them :D

998816_617818054895572_390267136_n.jpg