Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

I see Matt Bomer as Gideon.  Ashely Benson as Eva.  Kellan Lutz as Christopher Jr.

Matt is an awesome actor.  Love him in White Collar. 

I've read suggestions of Matt playing Cary, I can see him in that roll too.  But Matt is more of a leading man.  Those eyes....ahhhhhhh

Henry or Ian would make a better Christian Grey.

I love Matt but i see him as Christian Grey. Henry is my Gideon!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like she changes hair color a lot.  I guess I've only remember her as a red head.  I'm trying not to get to attached to any particular actor or actress playing the parts (except Gideon) because they rarely cast the people I would like to see.  I don't want anything to keep me from watching the show.

Hi Everyone,

I think that the role of Monica would be more difficult to cast.  The actor is supposed to be a cross between Scarlett Johanssen and Marilyn Monroe.  It would all come down to whether an actor would be able to pull off a convincing voice.  Looks are one thing; hair colour can always be changed, and weight added or lost, but the voice...that I am not so sure about. 

GiGi  :)

Looks like she changes hair color a lot.  I guess I've only remember her as a red head.  I'm trying not to get to attached to any particular actor or actress playing the parts (except Gideon) because they rarely cast the people I would like to see.  I don't want anything to keep me from watching the show.

Who do you see as gideon? I can't wait to see crossfire tv series. I just hope they don't change the story

Who do you see as gideon? I can't wait to see crossfire tv series. I just hope they don't change the story

Like most of the women here I see Henry as Gideon.  My fear is that the Superman movie was so successful that he won't have time or he won't want to play Gideon.  If he doesn't get the role it will take a little to adjust to whoever gets the role but I hope he will be close enough to my vision of Gideon that I will still get into the show.

Sylvia said the people who purchased the books like the story the way it is and plan to stay true to the original story line.